1010 x Male!Reader

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well today! We bring some more love for 1010 because they a metal beanstalk dorks, and also because it was requested by the lovely CherryQuartzDiamond but spreading love to each and every single character is good! Even the background characters like Zed, Celine, Dash, Zam, and all the others. But I am rambling a little too much once again, I've got nothing else to say so, I hope you enjoy reading this!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

----------------------------------------

I wouldn't consider myself a special nor important person, well, actually, it depends on how high you hold in regards to mechanics and who they work for, but I'll get straight to the point, I work for the Metro Division's Charter, 1010. Even with such a job of being a mechanic, no one will ever really think much about you, maybe be grateful for all your hard work sure but not hold you in high regard. Also, you might be wondering, why would 1010 need a mechanic when they have their captain, Neon J? Well, there are many days where he is too busy to do daily maintenance checks on 1010, such as checking their wires and circuits, checking on their systems, not essentially the code since I don't have that good of coding skills to begin with.

I am a friend of Neon J's and the fact that he's allowing me to at all touch his troops, especially their mainframe and components, is quite an honor, we weren't even close friends yet he trusts me that much. The wind blows into my face, purposely messing up my hair, yet I look indifferently up into the sky, blink a couple of times, and went on my way, shifting my duffel bag's strap onto a more comfortable position on my shoulder. How Neon J and I even became friends in the first place was kind of a weird situation in it of itself, I originally worked for Tatiana, fixing wires, the elevator, checking pipes, all that sort of thing, just doing my job.

Apparently, there was a meeting that Tatiana was holding with all the NSR Artists, and Neon J couldn't leave 1010 alone in their mansion so he asked me to watch over them, and being the indifferent person I was I accepted without thinking about it, until afterward while I was doing maintenance and watching 1010 at the same time. They're quite tall not gonna lie, I only reach to their chest and that seems to be a feat of itself, I guess you could call me the tall, silent type of person, while they were all tall and cheerful, or well charismatic. However the longer I spent watching over them I noticed little quirks of each individual member as they all got more relaxed in my presence, they even offered to help me out with my usual daily tasks which were nice of them don't get me wrong, but I would rather not have an angry cyborg try to kill me on the spot.

"So, do you five have names? Or are all of you just referred to as 1010?" I remember asking them after a long period of silence,

"We do have names! I'm Haym!" The yellow android chirped,

"I am Purl-Hew." Blue said, fixing a strand of his hair,

"I'm Rin, and my fellow red member is Zimelu." The white one said, also addressing red, who grumbled under his breath, I then turned to the green one that had a hoop,

"What about you?" I ask calmly, closing the electrical box,

"I-I'm Eloni..." The green one said shyly,

"Cool, all of you have unique names..." I said trailing off as I checked some wires at the other end of the hall,

"Well, what's your name, handsome?" Rin asked, his breath fanning the back of my neck as he perched his head on my shoulder,

"Mmm..." I hum, looking off in a different direction, contemplating whether I should bother giving them my name when I would probably never see them again,