Eloni x Male!Gender-Neutral!Reader

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well today! We have a little special request today, sure it's for a character that has been requested before but, this is actually two requests put into one! Speaking of request, the people who requested this are Lillywolf35 and StarWarpterminal! This is a little special because one asked for a male reader and the other asked for a gender-neutral reader, so the reader will be biologically male BUT will use gender-neutral pronouns. Anyway, I've got nothing else to say so, I hope you enjoy reading this!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

---------------------------------------------

"If only we could meet under the beautiful moon, wait no, too cheesy..." I said to myself, erasing that line in the letter,

"Thinking of sitting in a field of grass, staring into the sunset with you always makes my heart flutter with glee, and the many other beautiful sights I would love to experience with you. This may seem like a simple celebrity crush, but my heart tells me it's true love, I love you very much, Eloni, from the one who loves you dearly, (Y/N)." I spoke as I write, finishing it off with a proud smile.

I pick up the rectangular, orange card that had the small love note written on it, with little cheesy hearts drawn around it, I skim the note a couple more times before I gave a firm nod and slipped it carefully into a pastel orange envelope. Closing it with care, I flip it to the other side while grabbing a pen from right beside me, and written my beloved crush's name onto it neatly before I placed the pen down onto the desk again, admiring the finished envelope I held in my hands. I feel a rush of warmth run to my heart, holding the envelope to my chest and sighing dreamily, slumping into my chair, getting up a few seconds later to leave my room, hop down my stairs one step at a time, and continued to walk to my front door. 

Slipping on my shoes and grabbing my keys, I leave my home quietly, holding the envelope firmly in my hand as I locked my door, turning around and making my way to the post office so I could send them my letter. It only took me a few minutes of walking for me to start seeing the post office in the distant haze of magenta, my heart which was beating normally moments ago started to speed up with every step I took that got me closer to my destination, not because of elation that my letter would possibly read by my own crush, but because of anxiety and fear. I finally made it to the infamous tin box that was overloaded with an assortment of letters, the most that I could see had hearts on them which made me think they were love letters, and who would it be for other than the most popular boy band of Vinyl City, 1010.

Although, what could I say about it? I loved them too, but I love one specific member the most, the elusive, mysterious, and silent, Eloni. My hands clenched the envelope, my whole body trembling as I stared at the overflowing tin box, my (E/C) orbs glance back and forth between the citrus envelope in my hands to the tin box, the box seemed like it was begging me, coaxing me to put the letter inside it, however, my heart and mind were having an all-out war with each other. My heart shouted at me to put the letter into the box, but my mind told me that I wasn't ready yet, if I was trembling this bad, my brain reasoned, then I shouldn't put it in until I was perfectly and 100% ready for it to be seen by my crush's very own forest green eyes.

My heart tried to rebut, saying that I was shaking because it is normal to feel scared, to feel frightened about the unknown consequences of what will happen when I put the letter in the box. Then there were two words repeated in my ears,

"Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes," My heart beats,

"No, no, no, no, no," My brain surged.

The two words slowly drowned out everything else that happened around me, the only things I heard were yes, no, yes, no, I shut my eyes tightly as they conflicted with each other, I need to make my decision fast or else I might go insane. I took a deep breath, lowering the card from my chest, having finally made up my mind,