DJSS x Reader Lemon

-----WARNING: FREAK STUFF WILL HAPPEN!!!----- Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well today! This is kind of funny to me as I just published a DJSS fluff about two hours ago and now I'm writing a lemon for said spaceman, not I'm complaining. The person who requested this was the lovely janca235cz! I have nothing else to say so, I hope you enjoy reading this!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

---------------------------------------------------------------

"Come again soon!" The store clerk said as I left the store,

"Maybe I will," I mumbled looking into the bag and seeing what I bought, "Maybe I won't, who knows."

Tomorrow would mark our two year anniversary of being together, me and a famous person, but to be exact, the one and only, DJ Subatomic Supernova. Personally, I am very happy with how our relationship is going, and even after nearly two years of us being together we successfully kept it secret from the public, as he has a reputation to uphold and I personally wouldn't like paparazzi at my house 24/7. That would be a nightmare to deal with for both of us and the news along with that, man, it gives chills down my spine...

DJSS is at Club Planetarium right now, playing music for all of Cast Tech and he won't get back home till around 6 in the morning. He entrusted me with a key to his home so I decided to stay over there so that I could surprise him when he gets home. I'm not exactly talking like baking a whole cake or some cupcakes, knowing me I would accidentally burn down his kitchen trying to bake or cook even the smallest thing. 

I was thinking of something more, special, although how to execute it I am not sure, I do have a plan but I'm not sure that it'll work 100% that is what I'm trying to say. What I bought at the store earlier was a virgin killer sweater, and yes the store clerk did give me a wink as a little 'have fun' comment, I was unfazed by it as I thought it would've happened anyway.

 For our first anniversary we went out stargazing far away from Vinyl City, it was so beautiful, not just him going on and on about each and every single star and planet visible to the naked eye, but being alone with him let him put down his guard. His ego was still there but he was more, nice and he made it feel as if we were actually in space, in his own little way.

Hearing him talk and talk about the vastness of space and everything else about it was extraordinarily fascinating and soothing, I even stifled a laugh having thought of him in school just geeking out about space and nothing else. It was a spectacular night, I'll tell you that, he is also a big teddy bear, and a literal heater too! That night it was cold and I nearly became conjoined to the DJ so that I could stay warm, what was sweet of him is that he let me stay over since it was very cold out, and as he is a teddy bear, and I cuddled with him all night. 

Since he took me on a little adventure to space for our first anniversary, I wanted to take him on a little adventure too, it isn't as spectacular as space but it'll feel just as, thrill-filling. It was around 10 PM and I was laying on the couch in my partner's home, I didn't bring anything other than my phone and the virgin killer sweater I bought, I would text him out of boredom but I didn't want to bother him while he was working, even if he could multitask.

I decided, why the heck not, got up from the couch and went to the bathroom so I could try on the sweater. I locked the door and took off all of my clothes, except my socks and underwear, then put on the sweater. It hugged my curves perfectly, even my breasts which were a B cup, not too big and not too small, not that big and small chests suck, everyone has a perfect chest for them. I turned my backside towards the mirror, My back and my underwear exposed, I didn't think that this sweater would actually look that nice but I might even wear it for casual wear, with a lot more clothes on of course.