Eloni x Reader

Dude, you guys are so amazing. I honestly didn't expect all that much positive feedback, but just to shorten this by a long margin, you guys are truly awesome, I appreciate you all a lot. Anyway, hello everyone, I hope you guys are doing well today. We have another Eloni oneshot so now I could pour more adorableness into this boio, and the requester for this oneshot is the lovely Kuno0014! I have nothing else to say so, I hope you enjoy reading this!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

----------------------------------------

"Aaaand, there!" I said, hesitantly slipping my fan letter into the mailbox,

"Are you done there, miss?" The mailman asked from behind me, making me jump,

"Y-Yes, sorry to keep you waiting!" I apologized moving out of his way so he could do his job.

I watch him open the compartment behind the mailbox with a small key, a bag ready to catch all the incoming falling letters, a few not landing in the bag causing the man to groan in annoyance. I decide to leave him be, walking away from the small post office and setting a course for home so I could rest for the last hours of the night. I trace the inner circle of my hoop earring, feeling the smooth material drag across my fingertip, looking up at the sky, twinkling stars pierce the navy blue blanket with small flashing lights.

 I smile at the thought of what he might think of my letter, whether he acts positively or negatively, I don't care, I'm happy he would even grace the paper with his forest green eyes. That letter was just one of many drafts I had written before, only that one being the one I liked the most, the one I felt as though I had put the most feeling in. Sure, he may be a robot but I like to think that they have enough self-awareness that they can feel something similar to human feelings, but even they can still be programmed into their minds.

I shook my head, brushing that last thought away, walking up the steps to my porch, pulling my keys out from my pocket and sliding them into the door knob's keyhole. Twisting the keys clockwise I heard a small unlocking sound, grabbing the door knob and twisting counter-clockwise walking into my small, but accommodating home. I toss my keys onto the counter, turning around and locking my door, turning around once more and head to my bedroom, falling onto my bed, not bothering to get under the covers as I passed out immediately.

---------------------------------------

ELONI's POV

---------------------------------------

I was laying on my bed, the blanket underneath my body being messy and haven't been made since I was rushed this morning. Currently, I was scrolling through my phone, watching cute animal videos just because I could, and they were cute so it's a plus. 

"Troops!" I heard my captain say, my gaze shifting to the door, and my body got off the bed in a swift motion, I walk out of my room in sync with the other four members of our group,

"You have mail!" He announced, Rin and Haym both got excited, Purl-Hew smirking while he pushed up his glasses, while me and Zimelu mostly stayed indifferent.

Neon J placed the bag onto the couch, moving out of the way so that we could peer into it ourselves, Rin and the others not having a hard time at all for finding ones for themselves, I still had an undying hope that one day I would receive one too,

"Eloniiiiii," Rin said dragging out my name to grab my attention, I turn towards him, tilting my head to the side,

"Lookie here!" He said, a grin on his face, waving a card in his hand, my eyes following so I could read it, my green eyes dilated,