Bunk Bed Junction + Reader

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well today. Today we don't exactly have a ship, this request, made by the lovely LazyCreature123, is kinda how the reader met Bunk Bed Junction (Mayday and Zuke) and for this oneshot I'm going to make the reader as gender-neutral to the best of my ability. Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

----------------------------------------------------------------

I stood up, brushing my hands together, snickering at the thought of how this will turn out. I sorta, messed up the entire system and mechanics for Sayu, unplugged some cords and flipped switches at random, and for a final touch I 'misplaced' Remi's art tablet. I adjusted my mask, sneaking out of Kura Kura Stream Hub, the place of concert for Sayu, taking off my mask after getting a few meters away from the place, my smirk permanently stretched upon my face.

It was around midnight, taking me a half an hour to go back to Cast Tech District, the sickly place I called home. I walked up the stairs to my apartment, unlocking my door walking in and carelessly throwing my shoes off before bursting out laughing, this prank was soooooo gonna be worth it! Who cares about Sayu anyway? They do know that she isn't real, right, she may have 'feelings' but they are mere programs integrated into her system just like 1010! But at least they are real to some extent.

You know though, EDM sucks. There is way too much in this city, I personally liked rock and if anything there should be a lot more music variety in this city, I mean Yinu plays classical but thats it! Everyone else performs variations of EDM, and for how long now? I can't remember....but that small rant wasn't the reason for my prank, I was bored and that hatred fueled me to more than I probably should have warranted for. I believe that Sayu's creators will fix her up in maybe a day or two, they are talented enough to control her without having her breakdown or glitch up.

I plopped myself onto my couch, laying down onto the arm rest and turning on the TV, awaiting for my prank to be broadcasted all over Vinyl City, although I don't have much patience so I decided to switch over to the adult cartoon channel, twisting open a soda bottle. This will be a looong night.

-----Timeskip to about 6 hours later-----

I burst out laughing, cathing onto the dark humor the  baby character on screen had retorted to his mom. My goodness these never get old! I check my watch and my once tired smile turned into a mischevious grin, 6:30 AM. Perfect. I quickly flicked the channel over to the news to hear my prank be announced,

"a tragedy had occurred last night over at the Akusuka District in Kura Kura Stream Hub," the newslady spoke formally, "behind the scenes where Sayu, the lovable idol of Vinyl City, is able to function has seemed to be tampered with viciously."

A pop-up screen shown a picture of the database and systems of Sayu but with my beautiful handiwork done on them,

"We have no possible evidence on who would've done such a thing to the poor, innocent idol, however, camera recordings show that someone had broke in around midnight, hiding their face with a (F/A) mask and wearing gloves. They had escaped the room half an hour later, not leaving a trace or clues of who it could possibly be. We will get right back to you for more after these messages."

After the newslady stopped talking an ad started to play, leaving me to grip the remote tightly. Damn it...! I completely forgot about the possibility of security camera footage being taken, how could I be this stupid?! Gah, I should be more grateful that I had planned it out so carefully and having only one slip up happen.