Yinu + OlderSibling!Reader

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well today. I bring you today a Yinu Oneshot, requested by the lovely water_alien! I've got nothing else to say so I hope you enjoy reading this!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

----------------------------------------------------------

The crowd in the auditorium roared with applause, adoring the sweet music Yinu played that night with her beloved piano, the White Bloom Pianoforte. I couldn't contain my excitement nor wait for Yinu to get off stage so I placed my viola carefully onto my seat and ran out of the curtain, scooping up my little sister and spinning her around, sending a multitude of compliments her way. Yinu could only laugh and hug me back, the crowd awing at the innocent sight before them, although hearing them made me tense up a little, remembering that my little sister's performance had just ended and nobody had really left yet.

I place Yinu back onto the ground as our mother came out of the curtain moments later, I bow a little to our mom in a form of respect and excusing myself to go and get my viola, before seeing her holding it in her rose-red hands. She gave me a silent yet disappointed glance before she handed over my viola, a way of her telling me I should never leave it unsupervised, I returned an apologetic face. She shook her head, a small smile gracing her flawless face, 

"Mama!" Yinu said happily, running up to her and hugging her, although because of how small she is, Mother had to awkwardly hug her back, I giggled at the scene.

The pair seemed as if they were glowing like gold, an aura of purity around them as if nobody could touch them.

"Alright my dears, it is time to go home." our Mother said once she was holding hands with Yinu,

"I wonder what Alice, Puddles, General Stragovich, and Beethoven will think of my performance this time!" Yinu beamed hopping alongside Mother,

"I'm pretty sure they'll think that you performed spectacularly, Yinu." I calmly said, now carrying my viola in his case.

Just like how Yinu named her BAKAT awards, I named my viola. His name was Wolfgang, named after a famous viola player I grew up admiring, Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart. I gaze upon the night sky, it's dark teal veil contrasted greatly compared to my little sister's district, well the bright yellows and oranges, but it made it more beautiful nonetheless. I do play an instrument professionally too, just like Yinu, and coincidentally, I am also a child prodigy, well the child part not so true anymore, I turned 15 just a few months ago. While being a child prodigy in a sense is a great deal of accomplishment in it of itself, a child prodigy of the viola doesn't sound as impressive compared to a child prodigy of the piano. However, I'm not mad in the slightest that Yinu is in the spotlight and not me.

I figured that out a while ago, just a year before Yinu graced us all. I was going to perform my first concert, my cherished viola in my left hand, with my bow in my right, the crowd's eyes set upon my small figure. I froze up, I couldn't play when hundreds of eyes were on me, despite my pride and confidence in my skills of playing the viola; not even the teachings from Mother could help chill my erratic heart. I still played in the end though, just behind the curtain, hiding from the paralyzing vision of the audience, and a few minutes prior filled with Mother and Father comforting me.

Years later I still perform behind the curtains, I even performed a few times alongside Yinu, and if the music of her piano wasn't elegant enough, the harmonic melody of us playing together rang  through the hall like heaven's bells. I unconsciously start smiling, fawning over the memory, Yinu suddenly grasped my empty hand with hers before grinning up at me and continued hopping away. I chuckle at the random adorableness of Yinu, I adore her so much, no, I cherish, no....I love her so much. Not saying that I didn't before but, she is my whole world. In a tiny, body filled with boundless amounts of joy.