Zuke x reader

Wooooooo! Our first Zuke oneshot, requested by the lovely Fayesummers! I have nothing to talk about so, I hope you enjoy reading this!

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was about 6 or 7 AM in the morning, the distant chirps of birds echoing into the sewers. In my bed I lay, under the many (F/C) covers and my head laying on my comfy (F/C) pillow, I do remember dreaming about something, buuut unfortunately I don't remember what it was about. My bed combared to Mayday and Zuke's, I am a part of Bunk Bed Junction so that is why I live with them, wasn't a bunk bed, but a twin bed. 

You see, I am short. Simple as that, but I hate it. I'm even shorter than May! Well May and Zuke seem like the same height anyway, but regardless! Being short has its pros and cons, but I would rather look at the pros, like not getting hit by low hanging branches! I'm getting off track my bad.

So I was peacefully dreaming till Mayday screamed at the top of her lungs that it was Friday, causing both me and Zuke to wake up in shock. I do like Friday, but my reason trailed back to my school days, now no day is really my favorite. Being a musician didn't offer a stable schedule and days off, but I love what I do. I slumped my head back into my pillow, snuggling into the covers and trying to get a couple more hours of sleep. Zuke and Mayday had already left the room so this is my only chance to do so, getting a decent amount of sleep is important!

Thankfully, after a couple minutes I fell back asleep. Even though the perception of time goes out the window when you're asleep, it felt like only mere minutes passed before I was woken up again, but it was by the more calm member of the gang, Zuke. He was calling my name softly while shaking my body to jostle me awake, and it worked buuuut I don't want to get up.

I open my groggy (E/C) pools and looked over to Zuke's scarlet orbs, groaning as a sign that I didn't want to wake up juuust yet, he chuckled at my attitude,

"Well good morning to you too, (Y/N)." his voice was very soothing, it always has been to me at least, 

"Good morning...." I whined and stuffed my face into my pillow, "Ah! Hey don't go back to sleep!--" He exclaimed and then hesitated, "We are actually late to go to the music festival that is held, you know, across the city!"

My head lifted itself off of the pillow and I looked towards him again, blinking a few times while trying to remember what he was talking about. Then realization hit me that we were going to perform there this afternoon,

"OOooooh the festival that's right...*yawn* What time is it?" I asked as I rubbed the sleepiness from my eyes, "It is 11:12 AM..."

"And when are we supposed to leave?"

"12 PM..."

"Ughhh....Okay I'll get up...."

"We'll wait for in the living room, (Y/N)." He said getting off his knees and walking out of our bedroom, closing the door behind him. I slipped out of bed, my shirt slipping off my shoulders, rubbing my face in another attempt to wake up. I locked the door and start to change. Grabbing some underwear, socks, a (F/C) mock neck crop top, plaid skirt, and leggings.

-----Timeskip to a few minutes later-----

I finished changing, looking over myself in the mirror, after that I threw my dirty clothes into the hamper and go to the living room. As Zuke had said, him and Mayday were watiting for me on the couch, watching TV to the best of their ability since Mayday kept breaking it. Mayday heard me close the door and ran up to me and tackling me to the ground,