Various + Freya

-----TRIGGER WARNING: MENTIONS OF MURDER AND BLOOD!!-----Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well today. We another OC oneshot, but, this is a creepypasta OC so this is going to contain some disturbing content! I'm not going to flesh out the kill scenes in full detail but it will be mentioned/written. The one who requested this oneshot is the lovely Love_HAZBIN_Hotel! I've got nothing else to say so, I hope you enjoy reading this!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

FREYA's POV

---------------------------------------------------------

The bright city flashed its lights in rhythm with the music that played down below, I stood on top of a tall building overlooking the city and its people. Music flowed through the city like the blood being pumped through veins, it was the literal lifeblood to the machinery and functionality of the city, where if it stopped then the city would start falling apart. Although my plans aren't formulated to destroy an entire city, I have a few people to kill here, however, in different parts of the city.

This job is highly risky, with the bright lights, bustling streets, and no one seems to stick to being alone here, it'll be tricky, but I am here on order by Slenderman himself. I hop down and land onto the ground below quietly, my mask covered my face so if I was discovered committing my orders then my identity would be kept secret, if anyone were to ever try to stop me I would make an unnecessary kill; Slender would punish me sure, but it would've been a result of self-defense. 

I swiftly dash down the alleyway, making my way to my first objective, my long, blonde locks flowing in the wind behind me, making silent flutters as they whip about. The people that I passed by turned to look at me, confused as to why as I was running with such urgency before going back to their business as if nothing happened, but something will happen, and it will affect the whole city, I am sure of it. I skid to a stop, looking around to see where I was now,

"Malak, Malak, is this Malak?" I ask myself, looking at the architecture around me.

The homes and apartments all were various oranges, yellows, and browns, there was even an occasional vending machine here and there that stood out with its bright cyan design. It looked like middle-class dwellings and the people here don't have flashy clothing even though the music here was EDM, the energy matched but not the appearance. 

"He-ey missy!" A voice spoke behind me, making me swivel around to look at him, hand hovering over a weapon if he tried anything,

"You seem lost! Would you like the help of, ewah! D-K West?!" The burly man said full of pride, 

"Is this here, Malak?" I ask quietly,

"You are in the right place, missy! This here is Malak!" He answered.

I mutter a quick 'thank you' before dashing off once more, leaving him confused where he was standing, before he nonchalantly shrugged off and went somewhere else. I climbed up to the rooftop of a random home, crouched down, and looking down at the people below, trying to find my target, yet having no luck. I groaned in annoyance, walking off to a different part of Malak and searched there, this time I was lucky in finding my target and even luckier, he was alone.

I hop down from the rooftops and quietly land on the ground again, slipping a pair of bloody scissors out of a pocket in my shawl, creeping up behind the unsuspecting man, raising the scissors and counting down the seconds of when I will strike.

3...

2...

1...

----------------------------------------------------------