Bunk Bed Junction x AroAce!Reader

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well today. Listening to a stream of someone screaming their head off from being jump scared by playing FNAF: Help Wanted is quite interesting. Anyway, this oneshot was requested by the lovely pinksapphire008! And for the people who don't know, when someone identifies as AroAce, they don't feel any romantic or sexual feelings, but they can still love! Anyway, I hope you enjoy reading this!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

----------------------------------------------------------

Should I tell them? I should wait no I shouldn't, damn it why can't I make up my mind?! My eyebrows furrowed, making me glare at the floor of the living quarters. It's not a matter of telling my parents, no, it's telling my bandmates. I already told my parents a few years but they want to deny it saying that it was a phase from High School that I am still going through, even though I persistently told them throughout the years. I'll let you know this, I am AroAce. I am both aromantic, I can't feel romantic feelings, and Asexual, meaning I can't feel sexual feelings. I can still feel love to some extent though, just not the romance or sexual kind.

"HEYYYYYY!" 

"AH!" I screamed and sat up from my hunched-over position realizing Mayday had yelled to get my attention, her hands firmly placed on her hips.

"Do you want to come with us to the grocery store?" May said in a normal voice,

"Um..." I paused thinking about it, "Sure what could be going up to the surface hurt?" I answered getting up from the couch, stretching my legs and hands.

"Neat, cause we're going right now." May said casually, yanking me by my hand to the sewer ladder where Zuke was already waiting for us.

Mayday finally stopped dragging me as soon as she hopped onto the ladder, going up to the surface, Zuke let me go next before following behind me. I crawled out of the manhole, moving out of the way so Zuke could come up and slide the metal lid back on top of the manhole. As soon as Zuke let the lid drop closed, Mayday sprinted down the sidewalk, shouting behind her,

"LAST ONE THERE IS A ROTTEN EGG!!"

I look towards Zuke, and he deadpans, knowing how competitive I get. I grin and start sprinting after Mayday, leaving Zuke in the dust. It only took a matter of seconds before I saw Mayday's figure, not only that but I'm catching up fast. As if in slow motion I saw May look behind herself and her eyes widen, just now remembering how competitive I was. We were now in Festival Plaza, I am in the lead, embracing the soon victory that I will achieve, until I realize I didn't know which store we were going to. 

I skid to a stop, nearly falling forward before looking around to see where Mayday is, but not finding her in sight. I speed walk back to the middle of Festival Plaza, then doing a full 360 degree turn, however, this attempt was futile as well. I let out a sigh and just start wandering around to see if any stores catch my eye, I didn't bring my phone since Mayday dragged me out of our underground home, so all I can do is window shop.

I heard that a new store had opened up in Festival Plaza so I started to search for a store that was unfamiliar to the area. It didn't take me too long to find it, compared to the other stores and shops around here, it had a simplistic design and didn't have bright lights that illuminated from the inside. It made it stand out from the rest, even though it wasn't flashy. I grab the cold, smooth handle of the door and pull it open, letting myself inside, the calm atmosphere enveloping me.