Eloni x Reader

Hello everyone! This might not come out till tomorrow or really the day you guys would actually see this, I took a little nap earlier in the day, and since I didn't prepare these beforehand the timing of when I release these are off. Even though I don't have a schedule for these...Anyway, the one who requested this, sort of, is the lovely kaizmar! They allowed me to choose between two characters (DJSS and/or Eloni) and whether or not I wanted to do lemon or fluff with them, and since I already had DJSS on here and how I'm off-limits for lemons at the moment, I chose to write some Eloni fluff! Sorry, I'm rambling, I hope you enjoy reading this!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

------------------------------------------------

"Ah! H-hey excuse you!" I timidly say to the bustling of people pushing and rushing past me into the concert room, ah who am I kidding, they are just as excited as I am for what's about to happen tonight.

I spent a good chunk of my paycheck to go here, I even paid a little more and got the V.I.P. pass to meet them behind stage after the show. Who am I talking about? The one and only cutest boy band around, well probably not only I should say, 1010! While I am pretty sure we won't be able to touch them or even give a hug to them, to be talking to them would make my whole world! My parents had already given me the good-to-go sign, as they were heading out to watch a movie over at a different city anyway. Why a different city, I'm not so sure myself, but I won't question it.

I went down the slope as carefully as I could with the number of people rushing to get to their spots, I found row C, which is quite lucky of me to find the last spot and buy it before anyone else. I went down the row and stopped about 12 seats in, taking a seat to relax and wait for the concert to begin, placing my bag onto the floor. A group of five ecstatic girls sat in the vacant seats to my left, chatting away their hearts out about each member of 1010, 

"Oh my goodness, oh my goodness! I can't wait to see Rin's slick white hair!"

"But what about Purl-Hew?! What if he does that sexy smirk while looking at us and pushes up his glasses?"

"But can we talk about Zimelu's awesome mohawk!"

"Haym's is the cutest one by far!"

"I can agree with you on that, just look at his bright sunshine eyes!"

...All of the members, except Eloni. I felt slightly offended that they didn't even compliment or even mentioned Eloni at all, as if he wasn't a member in the first place....I decided to suck up my shyness and butted into their conversation,

"E-Eloni's hair is pretty and I love the curls, even with the ring on his h-head!" I tried my best to sound confident even with the few stutters that came out of my mouth.

They all turn towards me, terrifyingly in sync, then a couple snickered and the others cackled,

"Ooooh riiight, El-Oni! We almost forgot about him!" One of them said sarcastically, I really shouldn't have spoken up...

"So are you one of the rare few who actually like Eloni or are you just trying to include him in too just cause he is part of 1010?" Another one piped up with a mocking question while the others start laughing harder as I look down in shame.

All six of us gasped as the lights of the room suddenly shut off, the stage lights flickering on moments later,

"Oh my god it's starting!!" The girl next to me squealed.