Rin x reader Lemon

-----WARNING: THIS PART CONTAINS SOME FREAKY STUFF!!----- this lemon was requested by the lovely Love_HAZBIN_Hotel! To explain how the freaky stuff will happen, the robots will have a robo-d. Anyway, I'll explain some more in the end note. I hope you enjoy reading this! (Rin is the white 1010 robot by the way!)
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
(Y/N)'s POV
---------------------------------------------------------

"And good night everybody!"

I heard faint 'good night's' from the crowd under the loud cheers and whistles.  I pumped my hands into the air, gave my signature smirk to the crowd, and finally dropped the mic. The mic hit the stage floor and screamed out loud, the few rows in the front covering their ears before the impact occurred.

I walked backstage with a hop in my step, still feeling the energy from my live performance flowing through my veins. I became an NSR artist after the music revolution happened, and might I add that Vinyl City has literally never looked this bright! The genre I play is synth pop with little hints of rock, I work solo, but I have collabed with other artists from time to time.

My district is right after DJ Subatomic Supernova's Cast Tech district, the district itself is filled with muted, warm colors, and bright lights lining the roads to help people find their way through the district.

The district is where you can find most crafting materials, like wood, steel, brass,  and the like, which is convenient because I like to make little arts and crafts as a hobby. After speaking with my manager, Chelsey, she forwarded me some info for my next collab from Tatiana. I am going to collab with the one, the only, 1010!

I squealed a little when I got off the phone, I am a fan of their work, honestly though, who wouldn't? Their music feels so good, it has a good beat, their dance routine fits so well, even their voice! Sorry, I am rambling a bit, I own a couple of their vinyl's but that's about as much I got in a form of merch for them. I parked my car into my driveway, the front facing the garage, my house is simple, I didn't want to use my paycheck for a better house because I was perfectly fine with the one I have currently.

I grabbed my keys from my pocket, then looked forward and inserted my key into the knob, unlocking the door. I pushed it open and walked inside, closing the door behind me, unzipping my boots and taking them off near the door before heading upstairs.

"Hello, room, how I missed you."

I said to my room, looking from the left towards the right, even though I expected no one to answer. I jumped and landed onto my fluffy (F/C) blanket, moving my arms up and down, feeling the fabric caress my exposed skin as I hummed in delight. I wonder if their hair was as soft as my blanket, but then again, real hair is supposed to feel coarse and smooth. Not all real hair though, it depends on the type someone's hair is.

I guess I didn't realize how tired I was that night because I passed out after that thought.

-----Timeskip to a few hours later-----

I woke up when it was around 4 in the morning, I'm not worried though as I know that I usually don't sleep that long no matter what, but I felt wide awake! I rolled then hopped off my bed, going downstairs to the kitchen to put together an early morning breakfast. Opening the cabinets, I got a bowl, opened the drawer for a fork, then went to the cupboards to grab a couple ramen packets and a pot.

Yes I am having ramen for breakfast... It's delicious and easy to make! I placed the pot filled with water onto the stove and as a past time to wait for it to boil I turned on the radio to listen to what they put on for music.