1010 x robot reader

This oneshot was requested by the lovely Kuno0014! Also, just a little reminder that the robots will be referred to by their non-canon/canon names! Here they are below:

White-->Rin, Red-->Zimelu, Blue-->Purl-Hew, Yellow-->Haym, Green-->Eloni

Anyway, enjoy reading!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Today is the day! Well for my monthly check-up, my creator DJ Subatomic Supernova was doing a maintenance check, some wire fix-ups, and anything else that needed to be repaired. I walked into Club Planetarium at 2 PM, closing the door behind me, 'D-DJ?? I'm here-e!!" I yelled out into the room, my voice glitching a bit. Hearing some footsteps coming from the far end of the place which I immediately recognize to be my creator, I assumed he was working on his disc table, he stopped a few feet in front of me. 

"Hello a-again, creator-or! I'm here a-as you expected of me for my-m-my monthly fix up!" I cheerfully said looking up to him and gazing into his glass helmet. "Very good (Y/N), follow me and we shall get you fixed up in no time." he waved his right hand over to his direction before turning around and going in said direction, '[Command registered][Hand gesture recognized]---Protocol---Follow.' My systems whirred to life and my coding analyzed everything DJSS did in a few milliseconds, therefore making me follow him a second after he started walking off.

While we get there I might as well talk about myself. I am a robot and yes I am also sentient, but I am not an NSR artist like my creator. While, yes, I do dance and sing and perform to crowds of people I do it under DJSS. If my memory bank doesn't fail me, I think I heard my creator say that my coding is similar to another group of robots that all of them go by 1010, they are also an NSR artist.

I have seen them before, although not exactly in person, I saw the video they had posted of their Vinyl City Tour, they look so pretty! I unconsciously started smiling at the thought of them, I wonder if their hair is as soft as it looked in the video, especially Rin's or Zimelu's. They look so similar yet they each have a distinct look to them, not just because they are all different colors.

"We're here (Y/N). Sit on the table like usual and you will be shut down temporarily for your repairs to be less painful." DJSS instructed me, I walked over to the table he pointed at and sit upon the matte, metal surface. He pulled up a chair towards me when he was ready and sits on it himself. He lifted my shirt to just below my ribcage and removed the piece of metal, his finger hovering over my power button.

"Good night for now, (Y/N)." He said before he pressed the button, making me go to 'sleep.'

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1010's POV (Rin)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ready, repeat, echo, dance!"

"O-O-Oh yeah!~"

We posed for the fake camera on command for a few moments and after that, we go back to our original positions, me in the middle, Zimelu to my right, Purl-Hew to my left, and Haym and Eloni behind them. "Attention!" I say and we all salute as our commander, Neon J, walks up to us. 

"Good job today troops! The only part that is left for you all is to practice and perfect your dance routines then you will be ready for your next concert." Neon J briefed us, "Yes sir!" We all say in unison. He left the room and we all relaxed to a standing position, "How many times would it take us to perfect this dance routine?" Purl-Hew inquired, "Maybe 10 or 15 tries?" Haym said, "Isn't our concert in another week? We don't have to practice right now, we could do it tomorrow." Zimelu jumped in.