Older!Yinu x Reader

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well today! I've been listening to the frenzy piano section from Yinu's battle and now I'm motivated to make another oneshot for Yinu, just to clarify she will be aged up to 16-17! This wasn't requested but I feel like Yinu still needs lots of love, not just from her mom. I've got nothing else to say so, I hope you enjoy reading this!
-----------------------------------------------------------------
(Y/N)'s POV
------------------------------

I let the mallets fall into their placeholders, the rubber ends causing it to bounce a little at the sudden stop, applause raised from the unorganized audience in front of me. Cheers, whistles, and claps filled my ears as I looked at the many people in front of me, my heart beating faster from the encouragement.

I waved to the people, a large smile growing upon my face, bringing my gaze back down to the xylophone in front of me. I caressed the wooden keys, my fingers gliding against the smoothly cut wood, I perform folk music using this here xylophone, the music of my family and people back in my home country.

I go to the side of the xylophone, grasping the handle before gently pulling it with me to the back of the stage, waving off to the people as I go. I carefully walk down the slope, keeping my xylophone close to my body, breathing out a sigh of relief when I got to the ground level safely, my first ever performance was a success.

I was a brand new artist for NSR, in fact I got the email from my boss, Tatiana only a few days ago, the email telling me to go ahead and start performing whenever while they get my district ready. I was so excited that I couldn't put it into words how grateful I was to be accepted into NSR, not that I really could anyway.

"Hey! You're the new artist right?" Someone said behind me, causing me to turn my head and look over my shoulder to see who it was, one of the more famous NSR artists stood there, their golden rose bush hair immediately recognizable.

I fully turn around to look at them, and Shook my head 'yes,' their expression turned confused but Shook it off,

"My name is Yinu, as you probably know I am the Golden Maestro of Vinyl City." Yinu said introducing herself, even though she didn't need to,

I gave a closed eye smile, bringing out a notepad and pen from my pocket, writing down my dialogue and showing to her, it read, 'It's nice to meet the famous Yinu, I'm (Y/N) and I hope we could get along as fellow artists!'

"I was here for your whole performance, and I gotta say, you have lots of talent for being new and upcoming artist!" She complimented, making me hold a hand up to my face and shake my shoulders as a form of giggling,

Writing down in the notepad once more, it said, 'Thanks for the flattery, but I believe that your music is a lot better than mine. You are a child prodigy after all!'

Yinu laughed a little, "Yeah I guess that's true, but still!" She pat my shoulder, "You're awesome at what you do!"

My cheeks start to blush a soft red almost like Yinu's cheek spots, 'Thanks for the compliment, but sadly I must go and rest for tonight. It was a pleasure meeting you!'

"It was a pleasure meeting you too! Get a good night's rest!" She grinned, waving me off as I walked away from her with my xylophone in tow, waving back to her.

I didn't think my performance would buy me a personal visit from Yinu! The fact she even enjoyed it makes my heart soar high, I idolized her ever since I was little, and now that I am sorta on even ground with her, I would never think I'd make it this far.

My phone buzzed in my pocket, stopping me in my tracks so I could see what notified me, it was a text message from an unknown number,

'Is this (Y/N)?'