Mayday x Touch-starved!Male!Reader

Hello everyone, hope you are doing well today. Today we have a mayday oneshot requested by the lovely KialeY_0w0! I've got nothing else to say so, I hope you enjoy reading this!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

-------------------------------------------------------------------

I didn't have such a nice upbringing as everyone else might think I have. No one would've suspected at all as I come out of my home every day to grab my morning coffee, greeting anyone and everyone that I passed by, always having a small smile present on my face. I was known as one of the kindest people of Vinyl City, and to have such a title I am quite honored, even if it just meant that I was nice to everyone. I locked the door to my quaint house and went to the local cafe to get my usual morning coffee before I headed off to my workplace.

The ambiance of the cafe was quite pleasant, despite what has been going on the past few days, and I am a little frightened of what will come today and tomorrow and so on. I work at NSR tower along with many other people, I don't have a specific job but to name a few tasks I do around there: I file paperwork, tidy up various rooms, schedule meetings for Tatiana, and collect data. I along with a few other coworkers do all this and switch tasks to shake things up once and a while if work got too boring.

And that happens a lot.

I thank the barista as I left the cafe with my hot coffee in hand, taking the normal route to NSR tower. Back to what has been happening recently, Tatiana informed us that a band called Bunk Bed Junction has been slowly claiming the districts from the NSR artists, currently having 5 districts under their belt. That means they had beaten Neon J and 1010 just recently, their next possible target being Eve, Tatiana's right-hand woman. My face shifted to worry, my greetings to the passerby stopped, what if they do beat her? What will happen when they beat Tatiana?!

I hand grasped my shoulder and I jumped away from the person, it was a stranger, 

"Are you okay (Y/N)?" they asked me, concerned,

"Y-yeah I'm fine, I just have a lot on my mind!" I said cheerfully, putting up a small facade.

They soon left, buying the facade, bidding me a good day, and I returned the same, continuing onward on my path. I haven't felt a simple touch from someone in forever, not a handshake, not a hug, not even a high five or a pat on the back. I've had not experienced physical contact for years, I've barely even experienced it when I was a child. It felt....nice.

"Ow!" I groaned as I bumped into the doors of NSR tower, how long have I been in thought?

I rubbed my forehead and opened the door to the inside. The comforting yet strict atmosphere enveloped my senses as I walked up to the elevator, pressing the 3rd-floor button, then taking the first sip of my coffee. The elevator chirped as it made it to the designated floor, opening its doors to let me walk through them. I walk down the hallway at a slow pace, admiring the architecture and details that never cease to amaze me. I stopped at my office door, scrounging for my keys in my pocket before pulling them out to unlock it. Pushing open the door with my foot, I toss my keys toward my desk, placing my book bag next to my chair, plopping myself onto it and take a spin. 

I grab my laptop from my bag and lay it upon my desk, placing my coffee next to it at a safe distance, the latest news popping up onto the screen, my eyes widened at what I read.

'Bunk Bed Junction has now conquered Eve's district Dream Feve-'

I slammed my laptop closed. My worst fears are mocking me in my face, they had beaten Eve?! Tatiana's right-hand woman?! How?! I gripped my hair, biting my lip, bullets of sweat racing down my face, this can not be happening. We've been at peace for years and we are crumbling at the feet of two rockstars that came out of nowhere?!