Haym x Reader Lemon

-----WARNING: THIS PART CONTAINS SOME FREAKY STUFF!!-----Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well today! The other members of 1010 have gotten lemons, Neon J too, leaving us with the one the only sunshine boi of 1010, Haym! This oneshot was requested by the lovely OfficialNoratubeHD! I have nothing else to say so, I hope you enjoy reading this!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

----------------------------------------

"This place is huge!!" I said out loud, my voice echoing a little,

"They have so many living rooms and dance rooms and bedrooms, and even more than that!" I gushed, continuing to walk down the hallway.

You see I was exploring a particular mansion, Baracca Mansion located in the Metro Division District, it didn't look that big at first from the outside but on the inside, it felt almost as vast as space! The hallways were long, the ceilings far out of my reach, the architecture simple yet detailed, the five stripes of green, red, white, blue, and yellow can be seen throughout the whole place. Although, I'm only here in the infamous mansion because I was visiting one of my close friends, Neon J. 

However, upon my arrival at the said mansion, I found out that Neon J was busy so I took it upon myself to explore the mansion while I wait for Neon J to finish his work; I was completely unfamiliar with the city he lived in, so I had a hard time trying to find his home, his district in general too. The city itself was extraordinary, the bright, extravagant colors, the music pumping into the ears of anyone walking outside, although that last part I wasn't too positive about, then again I wasn't born in this city so I am not used to the constant music playing here. It felt lively here constantly, and the different districts brought a different feel and atmosphere, even the music changes a little which I am assuming is what they produced themselves, and I've gotta say, it is fantastic!

Hell, I don't think fantastic even expresses my fascination towards it, they are all so talented, especially the child prodigy, I think her name was Yinu, her piano skills are just, purely, out of this world! The districts have their own styles, reflecting on their charter's music or overall theme of themselves or their passion, the first one was about space and science, the next one was...I think more or less anime-inspired? I don't know I was more or less confused by the mermaid with the chipper, high-pitched voice, but she is cute, and her district seems to have an ocean motif to it so that's interesting.

 The next one is owned by the child prodigy I mentioned earlier, Yinu, which is based around nature and is a lot more calming than the mermaid's district, no offense. If I lived in Vinyl City I would prefer to either live in the space district or nature one but I didn't even get to my friend's district, Metro Division; it feels just like the mermaid's district but with a lot more finesse and chill, but it also had a pretty aesthetic, but you wanna know what's even better?

IT HAS A ROLLERCOASTER!!

Although, now remembering that I am very tempted into riding it...multiple times...how much does it cost for one ride?....No (Y/N), no, that would mean I could get lost again and would have to bother Neon J some more on how to get back to the mansion, and he's already busy enough as is-

"Ah!" I yelped as I walked into something hard, nearly falling back, however, I kept my balance after wobbling about for a few seconds,

"Hm? Oh my goodness, are you all right?!" A worried, autotuned voice said in front of me,

"Y-Yeah I'm fine don't worry," I said looking up to see a robot, with bright yellow eyes and a pointed hairstyle, some hair covering his right eye,