Zimelu x Male!Reader Lemon

-----WARNING: THIS PART CONTAINS SOME FREAKY STUFF AND MINOR CUSSING!!-----Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well today! So this oneshot has been on my mind the whole day so I decided to say screw following the request list from top to down, and do this one next! The one who requested this was the lovely Sparrow911, also thank you for the little mini-plot! Also, I want to apologize for being completely inactive Saturday, I was feeling a little burnt out and I wanted to ease myself so that I wouldn't stress myself out. Anyway, enough sad talk, I have nothing else to say so, I hope you enjoy reading this!

------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

------------------------------------

I knocked upon the big, smooth doors, the sound being pleasant to my ears, even the small contact of my knuckles to the slick doors had a calming feeling to it, not that I'm a fanatic for smooth things, it just has a simplistic design yet not too simplistic for it to be boring to the eye. I stuff my hands into my jean pockets as I waited for someone to open the door from the other side, and gladly I didn't have to wait long as I heard the familiar, heavy footsteps coming in my direction, I then closed my eyes in preparation for the bright light that will pool through the door and that light came only a few seconds later, with a tall shadow blocking out some of it.

I peek open one of my eyes to see the one and only Rin standing there in the doorway, a warm smile spread across his face,

"Hello (Y/N)! Come on in!" He said eagerly, waving me inside with his hand as he walked inside, then I followed him and closed the door behind me.

I've known the boy band for quite a while, ever since they had debuted in fact, I would often come to their home and hang out with them when they can spare the time to spend to their heart's content. A thought of mine that I find really cute, is that the second their captain, Neon J, gave them the nod that they have free time, Haym would already have his phone out and ready to go to text me to come over as soon as possible; However, the time they get free time is when I work, although it is near the end of my shift and when it is my days off I don't waste a moment to come over.

I enjoy spending time with the boy band, especially Zimelu, he was quite fun to tease with his tough, emo boy attitude, his snarky remarks to my teasing comments sent his way had always made me laugh, sometimes Haym and Purl-Hew would join in on the fun too, but then he usually would storm out of the room and go to his room to escape the entourage of teasing. I would always feel a little guilty afterward, but I try not to let it get to me as the teasing I was doing was more flirty than blatant targeting, he might've just gotten too flustered, who knows. 

Anyway, I follow Rin only to enter the all too familiar living room, the other 1010 members, Haym sitting on the chair to my right, Purl-Hew and Eloni sitting upon the couch in front of me, and Zimelu sitting on the couch to my left, scrolling through his phone, Rin turned his head to glance back at me, a sly smirk on his lips, and I smirk back, knowing what he wanted me to do,

"Guess who's here?!" I said out loud and proud, Haym's head swiveled to look at me and his yellow eyes seemed to glow just as bright as the Sun itself, Zimelu and Purl-Hew calmly looked over to me and Eloni jumped a little, to calm him I mutter an apology,

"(Y/N)!!" Haym chirped, not being able to sit still in his seat, and I quickly made my way over to him only to get pounced upon by the android, causing the both of us to start laughing as soon as we hit the ground, even if I was hurting a little cause of the impact,

"Hehe, good evening (Y/N)." Purl-Hew greeted me, chuckling at us,

"Good evening, Purl-Hew!" I returned, finally able to get up from the ground as Zimelu surprisingly coaxed Haym to get off of me,