DJSS x Alien!Reader

Hello everyone, I hope you are doing well today! Love for Spaceman coming through, but we are truly going for extraterrestrial! For the alien language, I'll just punch down some letters and just call it that, boom unknown alien language has been born! The one who has requested this is the lovely melxnie_yeetenheimer! I've got nothing else to say so, I hope you enjoy reading this!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Y/N)'s POV

-------------------------------------------

"Gaah! Mexkljy miouk KinMakj!!"

'Rehgoux gexufgis, kechse fuw Danimgde. Rehgoux gexufgis, kechse fuw Danimgde.'

Fire reign around me, smoke enveloping me in its toxic arms, infiltrating my bodily systems,

"Biough! Biough! Biou-Bioooooough!!!" I yell out trying to stop my ship from crashing, yet I had no control over such things.

I heard the long, muddy snakes snap and crack as my ship rushed through without any thought for the blobs of colors running away below, my mind matter couldn't process that I was mere moments from certain death, the shock and disbelief flooded my whole body, my antennae lying stiffly on top of my hair. The millisecond the tip of my spacecraft delve itself into the planet's surface below, the heat increasing harshly, licking at my already sweaty skin, my dusky (E/C) irises being enveloped by the sight of the fluffy, yet dangerous surface.

Shrapnels of metal and pieces broke off of the ship, being left behind, the outside environment immediately rushing its chemicals into the ship while the smoke that built up in the cockpit invading the outside. The thin glass that separated the space explorer from the space itself started to crack from small pebbles coming into contact with the fragile, yet sturdy material, my eyes widened, my life cycle flashing before me as if I was watching multiple films of my life at different points.

A piece of glass broke off, then multiple more followed, whizzing past my face and nearly made incisions on my face, however one big piece broke and made a direct impact with my face, putting me in an instant state of unconsciousness.

----------------------------------------------

DJSS' POV

----------------------------------------------

I stood upon a cliff, far from the music capital, and high up into the sky, my powerful telescope pointing towards the navy blanket that veiled the sky, white punctures piercing through to twinkle their light, yet they are too far away to see them in their true glory. However, I will find a way to make that into a reality. I maneuver the scope inch by inch in an attempt to capture the largest planet in its lens to examine the Red Spot and merely examine it in general. I peered through the small end of the lens, Jupiter now in my sights, Yet a bright light blocked my vision, causing me to jump back and cover my 'face,' swiftly turning around to see that it went deeper into the forest.

Then I heard a loud crash, the sounds made could pertain to metal and large amounts of it, but what could have possibly crashed into the Earth from outer space that was metal? It definitely wasn't a satellite as it would've caused a lot more destruction, I stood up from my crouched position and ran into the forest in the direction of the falling light, nearly tripping on multiple roots and hitting many tree branches. As I presumably got closer to the crash site, smoke pooled the ground, obscuring my vision of the ground below, however, my pace had slowed down as the bright lights, at closer inspection it was fire, I see a large diluted blue ship, or what remains of it from crashing, the fire slowly enveloping it and rising to the skies, the smoke clashing with it.