11. A Cheerleader's Misdirection

╒══════╡°•✦•°╞══════╕

ONCE IN A BLUE MOON
𝓪 𝓬𝓱𝓮𝓮𝓻𝓵𝓮𝓪𝓭𝓮𝓻'𝓼 𝓶𝓲𝓼𝓭𝓲𝓻𝓮𝓬𝓽𝓲𝓸𝓷

╘══════╡°•✧•°╞══════╛

     THE TABLE WAS FLIPPED UPSIDE DOWN, well, not literally, of course

THE TABLE WAS FLIPPED UPSIDE DOWN, well, not literally, of course. But that doesn't mean each and every one of them didn't want to.

Even though they had this incredible urge to lose control right there and now, they were able to control themselves long enough to let Alice explain.

"I had a vision that I introduced Jackie to all of you as my mate. And not one of you liked her." Alice explained as the cafeteria table remained intact. "I didn't know why you guys didn't like her, until Edward read my mind and told me that the girl was Jackie Morrison. The same girl that was in Luna's mind that was partially responsible for her getting..." She trailed off, not wanting to be more specific enough.

Everyone's gazes turned to Luna, whose face was buried in her palms as her elbows rested on the table. She was incredibly pissed, to say the least.

Luna had this urge to lash out but instead, she rose from her seat and left the table with a furious aura, earning not just the Cullens' and Bella's gazes, but the other students' attention as well as she waltzes out of the cafeteria.

"I'll talk to her." Jasper said, about to stand up from his seat.

"No. Let me." Said Bella.

Jasper nods once as he shifts in his seat, letting Bella stand up from her seat and give Edward a reassuring gaze before she walks out of the cafeteria, following Luna.

Much to Luna's frustration, as soon as she pushes the double doors open to walk out of the cafeteria, she is met with a certain brunette former cheerleader that was walking in the middle of the empty hallway, her steps slowing down as the girl saw Luna.

Luna's steps also came to halt when the two were now a few feet apart from each other.

"Luna, look-" Jackie started, her British accent rolling off her tongue, but she was interrupted by Luna.

"How does it feel to ruin someone's life?" Luna said, her voice holding a handful of anger as she crossed her arms.

Jackie furrows her eyebrows at the statement of the raven-haired girl.

"Pardon?" She asked.

Luna rolls her eyes before untangling her arms from one another.

"Let me say that in a language that you understand." Luna said, clearing her throat and readying herself for the on-spot cheer that she had improvised.