ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕆𝕟𝕖

Jungkook's pov

"A new game? You have a ton of games, Jungkook. What game could you possibly get now?" Hoseok laughs.

"So I was finishing up my shift at Panda Express. And like this customer came up to me and showed me this game that I've never heard of. It was like $1 so I bought it." I chuckled.

"Jungkook. That could've been dangerous!" Namjoon says.

"Don't worry, hyung. He seemed cool. It looked seriously brand new. So why not" I said.

"The cool part, was that I couldn't find it online" I grinned,

"Dude! You sure there isn't any drugs in there! He could've been smuggling it!" Taehyung worries.

"Naw man. It's sealed. Wanna play it?" I asked them.

At first they hesitated, but soon agreed to play.

"7 Players can play? Woah!" Taehyung says.

We plugged in our controllers and I turned on the game.

Motorcycle Race

"Kinda lame name. Don'tcha think" Yoongi sighs.

"Don't judge a book by it's cover" Namjoon quotes.

Yoongi just groans at Namjoon's comment and stares at the screen.

Choose your character's name.

All six of us typed our player names. The Start Game button appears on the screen. And I press A.

Suddenly it felt as if we were getting sucked into the screen.

"Jungkook!" They panicked. Trying to pull me back, they failed. My hand lets go of them and I start to fall. Into darkness. I see my friends start to fall too.

Screaming and yelling was heard.

How long is this fall?