ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥

Jimin's pov:

Yawning as I wake up. I looked around the room and felt a bit unfamiliar with it. If this was their apartment room...they would've been here right now.

As my eyes wandered around the room, they land of Jungkook who's currently sleeping on the couch.

"What happened last night?" I asked myself quietly out loud.

"Sh*t" I said as memories of what happened last night hit me. My fingers touch my lips and I felt my face heat up.

I get up and looked through the closet. I decided to change my clothes, so I entered the bathroom to take a quick shower and change.

Once I finished I walked to the bed and looked at the clock.

6:00am.

Usually I wake up later than 6. But I guess I'm awake.

I looked at Jungkook who was still sleeping. Decided to check if he's ok, I walked to the couch. Crouching down next to the arm rest I found myself staring at his face. My hand reaches to his hair. I moved part of his hair that covered his face.

Why am I feeling this way. Something like...I want him to be with me. To always stay with me. But why him? Why specifically him? A feeling that I want to hold his hand, touch him, kiss him, and love him...But..tch...What do I know about love?

My hand combs through his fluffy hair. I smiled a bit.

"So while I'm sleeping, you decide to play with my hair?" He suddenly comments. I quickly slapped his face and jumped up out of surprise. "Ow?" He says as he touches his cheek.

"S-sorry. Sorry. You scared me" I said.

"You were watching me sleep. Isn't that more creepy?" He chuckles.

"I...Just shut up" I said as I threw a pillow at him.

Jungkook continues to laugh.

"So..about last night-"

"I swear! I was drunk! I-It didn't mean anything!" I said immediately.

"Oh...right.." he nervously laughs. I could tell he seemed a bit hurt. But why?

"Where are the others?" I asked.

"Oh they're in their room" Jungkook says.

I looked at him in confusion.

"Then who's room is this?" I looked around again.

"Yours"

I looked back at him again. "Mine? But I didn't.." I stopped as I tried to remember everything that happened. But all I can remember is sleeping and Jungkook putting me on the bed.

"The lady felt bad. She wanted to apologize but you were asleep. So she gave you a room to sleep in" Jungkook says.

I frowned. "I don't need her pity" I said. "Give me the keys. I'll give them back" I said as I turned to Jungkook who was standing near the bed.

"No. Didn't you want a room? A place to live in?" Jungkook says as he puts the higher in the air, out of my reach.

"Yeah. But not out of fu*king pity for my sorry a** life." I said as he tried to reach the key.

"Give it, Jungkook!" I growled but he kept getting it out of my reach.

"Give it!" I said again. But this time I pushed him to the bed roughly.

"Hey!" He complains. I got on top of him and pinned him to the bed. Once I did so, I grabbed the key. But I noticed him smirking.

"What?" I glared.

"That was hot" he said. I felt my face start to heat up as I realized what I did. "I...ugh w-will you stop th-thinking like that" I stuttered as I started to get flustered.

I got off him but as I turned around, he held me from behind.

His arms around my waist and no space from behind. I couldn't move. It was like I wanted him to hold me but I don't know what to feel about it.

"I'm surprised you're not trying to push me away." Jungkook says.

"It's not like that.." I said. But honestly I don't know if I'm even telling a truth or a lie.

"I like you" He says. I freeze in place.

"W-what did you say?" I ask.

"I like you." Jungkook repeats.

After that it was silence.

"No.." I said. "No what?" He looks at me with shock and his grip loosens.

"No. As in you shouldn't" I said as I removed his arms from my waist. "Why not?" Jungkook blocks the door from me.

"You can't like someone like me. I'm meant to be hated and disliked. So stop telling me a lie" I said. Moving to the left, he blocks my way again.

"I can't stop my feelings though. Please" he says.

"Leave me alone. I'm taking this key back"

"F*ck this key. and let's talk about this" Jungkook says as he snatches the key from my hands and threw it on the couch.

"Talk about what?" I asked.

Jungkook just crosses his arms.

"Look. I can't be loved. I don't deserve it. I make people's lives sh*tty and I really don't want to ruin your life. So please. Don't get closer to me" I said.

I walk over to the couch to get the key. Once I head to the door, Jungkook grabs my wrist.

"Jimin-" he starts but I take my hand back and quickly pushed him to the wall. Knife in hand, I stabbed the wall right next to Jungkook head.

"Don't touch me" I glared. Jungkook looked at me with a panicked expression. My glare goes away and turns in a saddened and scared expression. Without thinking my head rests on his chest.

"I'm sorry.." I say. I was expecting him push me away because I almost stabbed his head. I know that I'm crazy. I became crazy as I grew up. Never fearing a weapon or getting killed. But now I'm scared I could possibly hurt him.

Surprising me, Jungkook wraps his arms around me. My hand lets go of the knife. "What are you doing?..." I asked.

"Giving you a hug" he says.

"What is a hug?" I asked.