ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕠

Jungkook's pov:

"Ow. My head" I groaned. Opening my eyes, I sat up to see all my 5 friends all on the floor. "Where are we?" Hoseok asks. I just shrugged.

"Guys. Look at this.." Taehyung says looking passed the cliff.

"Hm?" Jin looks at what Taehyung's attention was at. "Woah. Guys..I think we're in the game" Jin says.

We all looked passed the cliff at what Jin and Taehyung were looking at.

Big ruined and abandoned buildings. Wide dusty roads used for motorcycle racing tracks. People on motorcycles were riding them on the dusty roads. Going fast and engines loud.

"Let's go check it out" I grinned. I hopped down some rocks to get to ground level.

"Wait up!" Taehyung yells as he follows me down

"Slow down! We should find a way home" Seokjin says.

"Yeah." Namjoon agrees with Seokjin.

"You two are lame. We'll have fun then we'll go home" I kept on running.

We got to the dusty and ruined city. As we walked a person in a black hooded jacket passed us. They had their hood up and they suspiciously climbed a ladder in the dark alleyway

"Hey. We should follow them. Maybe they might know where we can go." Hoseok whispers.

"Yeah!" Taehyung agrees.

We quietly followed the person. Climbing up the ladder to an abandoned room. The person climbs up a few stairs to the rooftop.

"I think they noticed us. We're just going up the stairs" Seokjin whispers. Suddenly the person started to run fast. Without thinking, we started to run faster as well.

Reaching the rooftop the person turns around and glances at us.

A boy with soft blonde hair. The boy jumps off the roof and slides down a ramp that was connected from this rooftop to the other.

"Kook. That's enough. I think we should leave him alone" Namjoon says as he places a hand on my shoulder to hold me back.

I nodded and stood.

But a part of me didn't want to listen. I sighed and made my decision.

"Wait! Jungkook!" Namjoon yells as I slid down the wooden ramp.

The ramp breaks.

"Jungkook!" Seokjin shouts as I started to fall with the wood.

Luckily I grabbed a hold to- an arm!?

My eyes widened as I looked up to the boy from earlier. I could see his face. Plump lips and soft but bruised cheeks. Chocolate brown eyes and his blonde hair covering the half top of his eyes.

Was he an angel?

While I was in my thought the boy frowns. He lets go of me, but out of relfex I quickly grabbed onto the metal rails of the balcony.

Getting inside the balcony I tried to follow him inside the room but he slams the glass sliding door in my face.

He knows I could see him through the glass. We makes eye contact with me and grins as he puts up his middle finger at me.

This son of a bi-

I banged on the glass door.

"Hey! Open the door!" He walks away with a dirty grin. I groaned. I found a chair next to me. I used the chair to break the glass door. My friends were not at the rooftop now. They probably went somewhere else to find me.

I ran inside the dark room and followed the boy.

Sh*t. Where did he go?

I looked around as he was now out of sight.

Something- or should I say someone came up from behind me and smacked my head with a pan.

I fell to the ground with my head in pain.

A giggle was heard but soon darkness took over.