ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕨𝕠

Jimin's pov:

I looked around the neighborhood. I had no idea where to go. I have no vehicle to drive with, no phone or electronic to help go somewhere, and I have no idea how to go around this place.

I walked back inside the house and sighed. Grabbing the home phone, I see a paper that had the phone numbers of everyone placed there just in case. I decided to call Seokjin hyung. I hope I'm not disrupting him.

*Ring* *Ring*

"Hello?"

"Hi, Seokjin hyung. Are you busy right now? I hope I'm not disturbing your class or something."

"No no. I'm on break for 40 minutes until my next class. Do you need something, Chim?"

"Oh..Uh..Yeah. I walked outside cause I wanted to go somewhere but...I have no idea where to go.."

"Ahh, I forgot you don't know your way around and your surroundings. How about after my classes, I'll take you around. Maybe the we could go to the mall. Does that sound okay?"

"Yes! Please. I wanna go somewhere"

"Alright. Then I'll pick you up after my classes. See you later, Chim"

"Bye, hyung"

*call ended*

I walked upstairs and headed to my borrowed room. But before I could I see Jungkook's room. And knowing that he has a computer and lots of games...

I decided to head there for a quick moment. :)

"Password?" I question as I turn on the computer and it asks for a password. I think for a moment.

Jungkook_is_cool

Incorrect

"Damn it" I whispered.

Kookie1

Incorrect

I sighed. But I wasn't gonna give up. I typed in his friends's names. But they were all wrong

Yoongi_swag

Incorrect

Taehyung_gucci

Incorrect

Namjoon_nerd

Incorrect

Seokjin_eomma

Incorrect

Hoseok_sunshine

Incorrect

"What the hell?" I say softly. Almost about to give up, I lean back on the chair but I paused I see a small set of number on a post it next to the calendar.

10131995

Correct

I felt stupid for now looking for clues around earlier. The computer logs in and the home screen was filled with banana and banana milk

 The computer logs in and the home screen was filled with banana and banana milk