ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

3rd Person's pov:

"Woah! Today was fun, hyung!" Jimin smiles excitedly like a small child. The two had some fun together. Walking around the mall, shopping, getting some ice cream and stuff, and Jin randomly making some dad jokes. Jimin felt happy to have a friend like Seokjin,

"I'm glad you had fun." Seokjin smiles as he drives. The two had bought some Mocha Frappuccino from Starbucks before they left. So Jimin was currently sipping at his drink as he was enjoying the sweet taste of it. "Haha. I guess you like it" Seokjin laughs. "I've never had these before. They're great!" Jimin smiles.

"Hey, I have to check on Yoongi in his studio. Hoseok is probably there too. Do you still wanna come with me? Or would you like me to drop you off at Kook's house?" he asks. "Uh..I kinda wanna see the studio. Yoong hyung makes music, right? Do you guys sing?" Jimin asks.

"Yup. We do it for fun at times though" Seokjin continues to keep his eyes on the road. "Can I listen to some later?" he asks as he puts his cup on the door cupholder. "Sure. If Yoongi lets you, then sure" Seokjin smiles.

*Meanwhile*

"God damn it, Namjoon! How did you break my microwave!?" Jungkook shouts and examines the microwave to see if it could be fixed. "Dude, you owe me a new microwave now." Jungkook glares at Namjoon.

"Microwaves are too expensive though. They cost like $40-$50!" (A/n: i don't rlly feel like searching up how much it costs in Won. And ik dollars so yeahh)

"Well you should have thought about that before breaking it" Jungkook crosses his arms. "How was I supposed to know that I would accidentally break it??" Namjoon sighs.

"Well that ain't my problem. You got money. Buy me a new microwave." Jungkook says. "But I...Fine" Namjoon sighs as he finally agrees to buy one.

"Now. What is taking them so long?" Jungkook wonders. "Dunno. Maybe they went to the Studio to pick up Yoongi and Hoseok hyung??" Taehyung shrugs. Jungkook expression changes into a more worried and bothered look.

"Is that...Am I the only one seeing this?" Taehyung's eyes widens. "Huh?" Namjoon and I say. "Is someone...J...E..A...L...O....U...S??!!" Taehyung smirks at Jungkook.

"Jealous!? Why the hell would I be 'Jealous'?" Jungkook laughs nervously.

"Well, 1) Yoongi hyung wants to be with Jimin and could possibly steal your man. 2) Jimin could possibly get close to Yoongi hyung and that gives hyung a chance. and 3) Jimin doesn't remember us OR even your relationship! So if your dumbass doesn't have a way to get your man before hyung does then..your 'relationship' is basically hopeless to fix" Taehyung says.

"Wow. That really made me feel better" Jungkook rolled his eyes.

"If you're more worried about the microwave, Namjoon will just ask Jin hyung to buy it." Taehyung sighs and puts an arm around Jungkook.

"Don't put your arm around me?" Jungkook glares.

"Why not?"

"You have cheetos cheese powder on your fingers and your definitely gonna dirty my uniform." Jungkook moved Tae's arm off his shoulders.

*Meanwhile*

Jimin's pov:

This is really not what I expected.

(A/n: I put the song at the top just in case ya'll wanna read thus with them actually singing it hehe. It should be next to the fanart.)

"Sarangi tteonagado
gaseume meongi deureodo
Han sungan ppunideora
bapman jal meokdeora
Jokneun geotdo anideora" Hoseok sang or more like sang with extreme exaggeration.