ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕧𝕖

Jimin's pov:

I continued walking down the road and into the forest. As I walked passed a group of three guys I stopped and looked at them again.

I see them stand around a motorcycle and starts to kick it.

Wait...

I see the license plate of the motorcycle and notice that it was my motorcycle.

"Hey! That's my motorcycle!" I angrily say as I ran to them. But they pushed me hard enough to fall to the ground.

I couldn't just watch them destroy what was mine. So I got up to my feet and punched one of them, who wore a blue jacket, in the face and kicked him.

"You b*tch!" He yells. I tried to punch the other guy, that wore a black leather jacket, but the person I punched held me from behind.

"Let me go!" I shouted but his grip was too strong.

"Huh. Not to tough after all" The guy with the black jacket snickered.

"Damn. Who knew you would fight like a girl." the third one, with a orange jacket, grinned.

"I said Let me go!" I shouted once again and kicked the orange jacket guy with all my strength. But I still couldn't get out of the blue jacket guy's grip.

The black jacket guy takes out a knife and cuts off my harness. "Hey! Stop!" I yelled.

"Pick one. Destroy your motorcycle and we'll leave you alone. Or we'll destroy you and you'll get your motorcycle back." The orange jacket guy says.

"What do you mean by "destroy me"?" I gulped.

But the they just smirked. "Ugh! You a**holes are disgusting!" I shouted. I tried to squirm out of his grip. Before the black jacket guy could touch me, someone came from behind and kicks the blue jacket guy. Causing him to let go of me. I fell to the ground.

I looked up to see Jungkook fighting off the three guys.

"Aish! Forget it! Let's get outta here. You will regret this!" The orange jacket guys says as they left.

I get up on my feet and Jungkook looks at me.

"Are you alright? Are you hurt?-" he asks but I cut him off.

"I didn't need your help." I glared.

"You were being harassed." Jungkook

"Mind your own business and piss off" I said as I got on my motorcycle.

"Look. I'm trying to be nice." Jungkook says but I started my motorcycle. Unfortunately something broke.

"Fu*k! Start you piece of sh*t!" I shouted but it broke down. I groaned and as I got off it, I kicked it.

"You're part of the motorcycle races?" Jungkook asks.

"No. I just have a motorcycle" I huffed.

"But now it's just a piece of junk!" I kicked it again.

Jungkook looks at the motorcycle on the dusty floor. All damaged and dirty now.

"How are you gonna help us leave?" Jungkook asks.

"Look, hun. I have no idea. So can you please go back to your stupid people and piss off for today?!" I shouted. Anger just filled me up. I felt frustrated.

"Why are you so rude?" He asks me. "Me? Rude?" I laughed.

"Listen. This place ain't a place for goofy and innocent people like you. If you don't got a way to defend yourself or get along with anyone here, you're fu*king dead." I said as I looked at the mountains.

"What does your have fun term mean then. Since you've been saying it alot" Jungkook says.

"Have fun as in have fun. I'm sure your get my definition of fun." I said.

"If it's to get laid then-"

"A**hole. I'm not that kind of person." I glared.

"You seem like that kind of person, though" Jungkook says.

"Are you judging me?" I crossed my arms.

"What? No. I was just...uh..saying what I thought." He says.

Before I could say anything, Jungkook's phone rings.

"Hyung?" He answers.

As he was talking on the phone, I walked off to where else. Once he's done talking...he'll then realize that I am gone again.