ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕚𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Jimin's pov:

While I was thinking, Jungkook lays on top of me, his head in my neck.

"K-Kook.." I stuttered. His soft breathing was heard,

"I...Ye-" But I stopped after hearing soft snores.

I chuckled softly. "Sleep well, Kook" I say.

After an hour of making sure Jungkook was fully asleep, I slipped away from his grip and leave the room quietly. I walked up a flight of stairs to the rooftop of the apartment building. I looked up at the dark star filled sky. The soft breeze of wind.

I sighed as I stood at the side of the building.

"You gonna jump?" Yoongi's voice asks. I turned around and see him walking closer to me.

"No..just..looking at the view" I said as I looked back at the view.

"View? What view? It's hella dark out here. I don't exactly see a view out there" Yoongi scoffs.

I sat down on the edge and sighed.

"Oh god, That expression. Love problem?" Yoongi guesses. I didn't respond. "I'll take that as a Yes" Yoongi sighs and sits next to me.

"Spill it" Yoongi demands.

"I don't deserve him" I said. But Yoongi groans.

"That's what everyone says. That they don't deserve the person they love. But to be honest I'm sure you deserve him. He's been more..happy with you. I've never seen him so happy before." Yoongi looks up at the sky.

I stared down at the trees and ground below. "Why..are you up here this late?" I asked quitely. "I should be asking the same thing to you." Yoongi says. "Heard a noise and followed you." He responded.

"I needed a breather" I said. But something inside me is screaming at me to tell one of them something I've been hiding.

"Is that it? Cause you look like you want to say something else" Yoongi looks at me.

"I..." I said but paused.

"Good night" I got up and left.

"You found a way for us to leave. Am I right? or am I right?" Yoongi grins as he faces me.

I looked at him with a pained expression.

"Do I really have to choose whether to tell you guys or not?" I asked.

"All of us want to get out of here. It was fun here. It was great meeting you even though you almost killed me. But we have lives, you know?" Yoongi says and I sighed sadly.

"We have lives out there. We're just sitting around trying to do something useful but we always wonder when we're ever gonna leave"

"It was fun while it lasted. But you need to let us leave." Yoongi says.

"But...." I then sighed. "You're right" I say.

"Come with us, Jimin" Jin's voice says.

I turned around to see everyone.

"Yeah! It'll be nice to have you around." Hoseok smiles. "You can try ice cream back home!" Taehyung runs up to me and jumps excitedly.

"Ice cream?" I asked. "Yeah!!" Hoseok agrees.

"But...I can't...I'm not allowed to leave. I can't leave" I looked down. "Tell us how we can leave. I promise, we'll take you with us." Jungkook holds my hand and smiles softly.

"Y-You promise?" I asked

"I Promise" Jungkook smiles and hugs me.

"Okayyy. Enough with the lovey dovey. All of you kids, get back to sleep! We got a big day tomorrow" Jin shouts.

Hoseok, Taehyung and Jungkook leaves. Namjoon and I follow. But I noticed Yoongi wasn't moving.

"I'm not your kid" Yoongi glares. "Shut your I'm from Daegu b*tch so you better back off mouth. You're my child whether you like it or not so suck it up." Jin says as we grabs Yoongi's sleeve. I chuckled at what Jin said and continued to follow Namjoon.

"Ugly B*tch" Yoongi scoffs.

"Excuse me!? Have you seen my face? This is the most handsome face I've ever seen in this god damn world. I'm World Wide Handsome for a reason" Jin shouts.

"Jesus! Will you two stop arguing and go to sleep!" Hoseok shouts.

"He started it!" Jin complained. "Me? Your noisy a** started to rant a whole speech about how handsome you are. The hell are you blaming me for?" Yoongi scoffs.

"Both you. To bed, Now!" Namjoon demands.

"Sh*t. okay" Yoongi says as he pushes Jin and goes to his shared apartment.

"Don't gotta tell me twice, love" Jin runs to the shared apartment.

"Good Night, Jimin" Namjoon smiles and enters the shared room.

I smiled.

"Babe. You coming?" Jungkook looks at me from outside my apartment room. I nod and go to him,

I smile once again.

Sadly knowing that I'm the one who can't keep the promise.

That I can't walk with you till the end.