ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪 𝕆𝕟𝕖

Jimin's pov:

"Jeon Jungkook, get your damn a** out of bed! You're late for school!!" Seokjin's voice yells from the hallway. I jump from the loud shout and ended up waking up. I got off bed while rubbing my eyes sleepily. Walking to my room's door, I opened it to see Jin in front of Jungkook's door in the hallway.

A few weeks had passed so now it's "school day" today.

"Jungkook, open this door or I swear I will break down this door to shake you awake." Seokjin says with his arms crossed. I leaned against my door frame as I was interested if Jungkook was gonna open the door or if Seokjin would break down his door. I would honestly like to see him break down the door.

"Oh, Good Morning Jimin." Seokjin notices me and waves. I smile back as I continued to watch.

"Aren't you cold? It's 45 degrees outside and you're only wearing shorts and a t-shirt." Seokjin points out. "I feel just fine." I say. "I don't want you getting sick. I'll let your borrow someone's jacket." Seokjin says and groans.

"Gosh. What the hell are you doing in there, Kook? Are you doing last minute homework!?" Seokjin complained.

"Lemme handle this" I say as I gently moved him aside. I kicked the door open, causing Jungkook to slightly scream and fall out of his chair.

"You brat. Early in the morning, and you're already gaming!" Seokjin sighs.

Jungkook was on the floor with this chair, because he just fell. He had a black hoodie and boxers on. He wore black headphones with a small mic connected to it.

His computer on with a game of Among Us playing. It says the title on the Computer so that's how I found out. His computer's keyboard lit blue and pink colors which I found cute.

 His computer's keyboard lit blue and pink colors which I found cute

"Woah. This is cool" I say with amazement. I loved how it lights up. So colorful and pretty.

"Your set up gives me cotton candy color vibes" Taehyung says as he peeks inside Jungkook's room.

"Is this new? It never lit up before?" Taehyung questions. "I got all of it yesterday" Jungkook says as he gets up from the floor.

Before Jungkook could sit down, I somehow glitched to the seat. "Holy shi-" Jungkook says as he got startled.

"Sorry...I don't know how I did that..." I say as I wondered how did I get to my seat.

"I guess you still have the ability to teleport." Seokjin comments.

Taehyung left to get changed while Seokjin mentioned he was gonna go make us breakfast.

Jungkook stood at the door. "I'm going to get dressed. You should go." Jungkook says.

My eyes remained on the computer screen.

"I want to play this game. You change. I won't look" I said. I could tell Jungkook was a bit embarrassed because he was slightly blushing.

"If you say so" Jungkook shrugs and closes the door.

He heads to his closet and picks out some clothes he should wear to school. Once he began to change, I looked at the screen and put on the headphones.
The mouse in my hands making clicking sounds as I finished some tasks.

"Hey, Jimin. Let's go. Jin hyung probably finished making breakfast-" Jungkook puts a hand on shoulder but it startles me. "Ah!" I flinched at the sudden touch. I looked up to see Jungkook.

I looked back at the screen to see Yellow had just killed me.

"Why'd you do that?? Now I'm deaddd" I pouted.

Jungkook ruffles my hair. "Come on. Let's go to the dining room." Jungkook says and he pulls me closer to him and picks me up. "Jungkook, put me down" I laughed.

"Nope. It's time from Breakfast" Jungkook says as he continues to carry in the hallway.

"Jungkook. Aish. Put Jimin down." Seokjin sighs.

"Sorry" Jungkook chuckles and puts me down.

"Where's Hoseok,Yoongi, and Namjoon?" I asked.

"Yoongi goes to the Studio early in the morning. He spends his time there before school starts. Namjoon in probably in school early. And Hoseok is probably with Yoongi" Seokjin says.

"Seokjin stays to make us breakfast then leaves to college early since it's kinda far" Jungkook says.

"Oh." I say as I look at my food.

"We have an open house in our school tomorrow. Why don't you come to our school to see if you'd like it?" Taehyung suggests. "Sure. I'd love that" I smiled.

Once they finished their breakfast, Jungkook and Taehyung washed their plates and grabbed their bags. "Bye, Jin hyung. Jimin-ssi." Jungkook waves and leaves.

"Byeee. I'll bring home donutsss- ouch" Taehyung waves. But once he turns to walk out the door, the closing door hits him. I laughed at Taehyung. "You okay?" I asked with a bit of laughter. "Yup! I'm fine" Taehyung gives his usual boxy smile.

"Byeee" Taehyung leaves.

"That kid is always funny" Seokjin chuckles while he washes his plate. "I'll be going to school now. Are you sure you're okay being alone?" Seokjin asks.

"Yeah. I'm fine." I say. "Here" Seokjin heads to his room and comes back with a long sleeved shirt.

"It's cold outside. And I do not want your wearing a shirt. You can borrow any of our jackets if you go out" Seokjin says and hands me the clothing.

"Thanks, hyung" I thanked. "No problem. You can ask us anything. No need to hesitate or feel scared of us." Seokjin chuckles as he ruffles my hair.

"Bye, Min" Seokjin waves and walks out the door. Now I am left alone in an empty house. I sighed as I hear the clock ticking as second went by quickly.

Sitting on the couch, I sigh and hug a pink bunny pillow. The couch has 6 different pillows. A brown circle, A fluffy looking white animal, A pink bunny, A red heart with a funny looking face, A blue horse with a pink heart nose, and A blue sleepy koala.

Where did they get these funny looking pillows?

I looked at the pink pillow in my hands and smile softly. "Looks like Jungkook" I say out loud. After some time, I decided to get up and change into some outdoor clothes. Once I was dressed up, I walked out the house and..

Wait..Where the fu*k do I go?