ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕝𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Jimin's pov:

Looking at the source of the voice, I see the lady from the apartment. "It's just you" I said.

"Is something wrong?" She asks as she sits down next to me.

"Just a bad morning" I said.

"Wanna talk about it?" She asks.

"I remembered something from my past" I closed my eyes.

"The past will remain in the past. Who cares about it. What you should care more about is the present." She says.

"I don't really know what you've been through but I can see that those 6 boys care for you." She puts a hand on my shoulder.

"Care for me?"

"Of course. They were panicking that night when you ran away. One ran after to you. And one, i think he's named Taehyung, literally tried to call the police to find you!"

I opened my eyes and chuckled at the thought of how crazy Taehyung was acting. "Thanks for the room by the way." I thanked. "Your welcome" she smiles.

"My name's Jimin" I say as I extend my hand.

"Lisa" She shakes my hand.

"So..We good?" Lisa asks. "Yup" I say. Placing my hand on the water, I splashed the water to Lisa. She laughs and splashes me as well. Soon enough we started to have a small water fight.

I laughed and sat on the ground. "The makeup looks great on you" she says. "O-Oh thanks.." I said.

~ Time Skip ~

Entering apartment 13, I see them having a conversation. "What're you guys talking about?" I asked.

They all looked at me. Taehyung and Hoseok smiled as they wave at me.

Namjoon and Yoongi seemed suspicious as they looked at me with a serious look. I made eye contact with Jungkook and he seemed get lost into my eyes as he kept staring at me. He snaps out of it and blushes as he looks away.

"Hey, Jimin. I made Japchae. Come, eat." Seokjin gets up and takes my hand.

"Oh, I'm not really hungry." I said but he made me sit down on the table with them.

"Eat it. I don't think you even ate breakfast!" Seokjin says.

"Ok ok" I said. I tasted the noodles. My eyes sparkled and soon started to eat it.

"See? You are hungry" Jin laughs. "That was so good!" I said.

Seokjin and I laughed. "Jin hyung's food is always good!" Taehyung says.

"Fatty" A voice in my head says.

I tried to shake it off.

"Y-Yeah" I tried to give a smile.

"Why eat when you're so fat"

"You should just die"

"Chubby"

"E-Excuse me. I'll use the bathroom." I managed to say to interrupt the voices in my head. On my way to the bathroom, tears forced their way out of my eyes. I couldn't even reach the bathroom. Leaning to the dark hallway's wall and sliding down to the floor, I hugged my knees and softly cried.

"All you ever do is cry"

"Watch out! The cry baby is gonna hit us. Haha"

"This is why your parents left you"

"Ew! Such a creep!"

My hands covered my ears. "S-Stop it. Stop. Stop. stop stop stop." I whispered repeatedly.

"No one loves you!"

"You fu*king b*tch! Give me your money or I will kill you!"

"Stop it. Stop. Shut up shut up shut up" I repeated again.

"Glitch! Glitch! You're such a loser-

"Jimin! Jimin." Someone started to shake me. I gasped and looked up. Uncovering my ears, I looked up. The voices stopped.

Jungkook looked at me worriedly. Taehyung and Hoseok stood next to Jungkook. The others peeked from outside the hallway.

"Stop crying. We're here" Jungkook puts his hands on my cheeks and wiped my tears with his thumb.

"They...I...." I continued to cry. Taehyung kneels down to me and hugs me. "Shhh. Shh. Don't speak. Just let it out" Taehyung says.

Jungkook's pov:

I watched as Jimin cried into Taehyung's chest. My heart hurts to watch him cry like this. He's in so much pain. After a few more minutes, Jimin soon fell asleep.

"He must be tired" Hoseok says. "I'll take him back" I said as I picked up Jimin and placed him on my back.

"You two better not be making out in his room!" Yoongi yells as I got to the door. "Shut up!" I yelled back and threw a pillow at him. He dodges it but it ends up hitting Seokjin hyung.

"Sh*t" I panicked. "Yah!!" Seokjin shouts. Once I heard his yell, I knew I had to get the fu*k outta this room!

I ran out the room to Jimin's apartment door. Taking the keys out of his jacket pocket, I entered the room.

I placed Jimin on the bed and tucked him in the blanket.

"Aish" I sighed.

I looked at Jimin who was peacefully sleeping. Grabbing a chair, I quietly dragged it next to the bed. I moved away parts of his hair that covered his face.

"Don't worry, Jimin. I'm here to keep you safe." I said softly.

"I promise" I smile as gave pecked a kiss on his plump lips.

I ended up falling asleep on Jimin's sleeping body and I remained sitting on the chair.