ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕚𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Jimin's pov:

"Security?" Jin asks.

"Yeah..If you wanna go home..The only way out is a place guarded by two security guards. They can execute you if you try to leave" I said.

"What the fu-" Yoongi says but Taehyung pushed him away so he could speak. "Wait. We could die!?" Taehyung screams. "Yup" I said.

"Well...if it's the only way home..I guess we don't have a choice." Namjoon nervously smiles.

"We can do it. I'm sure we can" Jin tried to be positive about this.

"I guess.." Hoseok gulps.

"Jimin. You'll come with us right?" Jungkook asks.

I felt my heart beat, knowing that I couldn't. "Yeah. O-Of course" I lied.

"Great!" Taehyung smiles.

"We'll go around midnight." Namjoon plans. "Are guards awake at that time still?" Jin asks. "Night and day shifts. They switch." I said. "How do you know this?" Yoongi asks. "I tried leaving one time but seeing those guards, I just ran back here" I said.

"Alright. So the plan is, we'll just follow whatever Jimin says" Namjoon says.

"W-what? Me?" I asked as I point to myself.

"Yes. You seem to know your way around here. You've lived in this place longer than us" Namjoon explains.

"I guess.." I say

Midnight

I felt my heart drop. I breathed in and out slowly.

This is it.

I'm sorry..

I walked up to Jungkook with a smile that hid the sadness I felt. "You're gonna love our world." Jungkook smiles and holds my hands gently. I smiled again. "I-I'm sure I'll love it." I say.

We were now in the mountains. Hiding in the trees. I climbed a tree and saw the 2 securities.

"There" I pointed. "In the cave, once you enter...your out of here. You can't come back if you enter. There's an invisible shield that can let people enter but not leave. Securities won't follow you inside because they know they won't leave."

"Alright. Let's gooo" Taehyung says quietly and we go closer. I throw some rocks somewhere and the two guards noticed it.

"Hey. What's that sound" One asked. "Over there Let's check it out" the second said and they both go on there way.

"Woohoo!!!" Taehyung accidentally let out and he quickly covered his mouth. "You noisy b*tch!" Yoongi shouts as he already know the guards heard us. All of us ran to the cave. "Go!" I shouted.

"Jimin! Come on" Jungkook says.

All the others made it but suddenly Jungkook trips. "Kook!" I shouted. I helped him up. The guards catches up.

"Kook." I say. "Yeah?" Jungkook asks as we run. "I just wanna say that I love you!" I shouted. "Wh-I love you too. But why are you saying this at a time like this!?-" Jungkook stops when I turned him around a connected our lips.

Tears fall from my eyes. "Be safe. Goodbye" I say and push Jungkook inside the cave.

"W-wait. Jimin!" Jungkook shouts as he runs back but hits the invisible wall. "Jimin!!" Jungkook shouts as he bangs it with his fists.

"Jimin! Come on. You have to come with us" Taehyung cries.

I smiled as tears continued to fall.

I touched the wall and I couldn't get through. "You knew this...didn't you.." Jungkook says. "I'm from this world. I can't go. I can't leave" I say.

"No. No no no. We can't leave you!" Hoseok says and he runs to the wall but it won't break.

"Please. Your only hurting yourselves by hitting the wall." I say. I pointed at Jungkook hand. Jungkook looks in his hand to see a bracelet and belonged to me. "Just a memory..." I said. "We can't leave you." Taehyung cries.

"I'm going to die here anyway. Once they shoot their guns..once touch of their bullets I will decode out of existence" I say. "We'll come back for you. I promise." Jungkook cries. "Don't make anymore promises to me. You made one...and I broke it.." I said sadly.

"Thank you...to all of you...I finally felt loved. And I felt that love by 6 wonderful people." I said with a bright smile.

"Don't move" The guards say. I put my hands in the air. "I surrender" I say and turn to them. "Shoot him. He will just teleport away if you don't shoot him. He's a glitch," One said.

"I saying the truth. I surren-" I say but was cut off as the bullet hits me. I fall to the ground. I grabbed my gun and shoot both of them dead. I laughed.

"Jimin...Why.." Seokjin cries as Namjoon hugged him to calm him down. "Go home...You guys are safer there than here." I say.

My whole body feels weak. Soon enough...

I was no longer existing.

Just...in emptiness.

Did I do the right thing?

I will never know..

At least I made 6 people happy while in my world. 6 people go back home. 6 people sad when I died. 1 person heartbroken..when I died.