ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕖𝕟

Jimin's pov:

Taehyung and Hoseok dragged me to the bathroom of my apartment room. Yoongi and Jungkook went somewhere else to talk.

"Here" Hoseok hands us the clothes in a bag. I stared at it in surprise. "T-this is expensive!" I said,

When did I start caring about someone spending too much of their money?

"Just try it on. I'm sure it fits you" he says.

They left the bathroom so I could change.

(A/n: ignore the pink hair just make it blonde)

"Damn.." I said. "It looks great on you!" Taehyung says as he opens the door.

"Oh. When did you change?" I asked as I see both of them changed into the new clothes.

 When did you change?" I asked as I see both of them changed into the new clothes

(A/n: imagine black hair for taehyung)

(A/n: imagine light-ish brown for Hoseok's hair)

"Oh. we just changed out here" Taehyung says with Hoseok smiling nervously.

"Oh.." I said.

Taehyung has a make up kit on hand. "Now. Let's give you a make over" Taehyung grins. "You have bruises on you. Are you alright!?" Taehyung worried as he looks at them. "Oh. Don't worry about them. Just old bruises. No big deal" I shrugged them off. "You sure? Doesn't look good" Taehyung pouts.

"Don't worry. I'm fine" I faked a smile.

"Alright, then." Taehyung says.

After Taehyung finished putting on the make up for all of us, I looked at the mirror.

"Is..that me?" I asked them as I stared at the mirror.

"Of course it is!" Hoseok smiles.

I smiled back.

I looked at the mirror. But as soon as I looked back my reflection moves differently as I was. Somehow times stopped. The room darkens and all I can see was darkness and the mirror in front of me.

I stood there alone with my reflection on a mirror.

"Do you really think you look good in make up? Cuz you honestly looks like sh*t." My reflection says.

"The hell are you saying?" I asked.

"You looks uglier with that sh*tty stuff" they said.

"Shut up. You can't tell me bullsh*t" I said as I covered my ears.

The darkness changes and I see the city outside. 9 years ago, I was 10 years old.

"Hey, glitch. The heck is on your face?" a kid laughs. I see an 8 year old me nervously stands with 1 boy and 1 girl trying to annoy the kid.

"N-Nothing.." Young me said as he slowly walks away.

"I'm talking to you, Fatty!" he says and pushes him to the ground.

"Haha. Is that make up? To think a boy like you thinks you have what it takes to be pretty like me? What a loser." She laughs.

3 other kids run up to the boy and girl with a bucket of water.

They threw water and the young boy. Making him glitch at the touch of water.

"Ewww. You're so weird!" one says.

"Hahah. Looks at him! He's going to cry!"

"Such a baby! haha"

"Oh. Watch out. He's gonna attack us! Haha" one laughs.

They threw rocks and soon left.

I looked at the poor boy with a teared stained face. "You deserved better" I said as I touched the boys head but since it was a vision, there's no contact.

I sighed.

"Eomma..Appa...Why'd you leave me?" He cried.

A tear escapes from my eyes but I wiped it away. Everthing goes back to normal and felt like I was just in my thoughts.

"Hey, Jimin. Are you alright?" Taehyung asks. "Y-Yeah. I'm fine...I..have to go..somewhere" I lied.

"Oh. Okay" Taehyung says. I quickly grabbed my knife from the wall and placed it in my jacket.

I teleported to the elevator, luckily no one inside. It made it to first floor. I notice the lady wasn't there and someone else had taken her place,

I ignored the thought and just continue to get somewhere else.

Walking to the forest, I sigh. I sit down on a rock and stared at a lake.

"Sh*t" I say. Throwing a rock at the lake and watching it sink.

"You don't seem to be in a good mood today." A voice speaks.