ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕪

3rd Person pov:

"O-sa-car! Broom broom broom!" J-hope chants but Yoongi throws a pillow at him from the couch. "Shut up! It's 5 in the morning!" Yoongi shouts. Basically, Seokjin dragged everyone out of bed to eat breakfast. Yoongi was currently curled up on the couch.

Hoseok sticks his tongue at Yoongi. "Osacar! Broom Broom Bro-" Hoseok chants once again but Yoongi throws another pillow at him. "Shut it!" Yoongi groans.

"Jeez! You're like a never ending alarm clock" Yoongi sighs.

"Osacar! BROOM BROOM BROOM!" Taehyung joins Hoseok. "Ahh! You two are annoying!" Yoongi gets up from the couch and goes somewhere quiet.

"And that's why we call him the grumpy grandpa" Taehyung laughs. "Grumpy cause the first thing you do in the morning, is piss off his grouchy a**" Seokjin says.

Jimin climbs on a tall stool chair that it next to the kitchen's island table. He sits down and looks at Jin as he cuts some ingredients.

"Do you guys work anywhere?" Jimin asks. "Yeah we do" Seokjin answers but keeps his eyes at what he's doing. "Where do you guys work at?" Jimin asks as he tilts his head a bit to the side.

"I own a cafe just a few streets away." Seokjin says.

"We're employees at Jin hyung's cafe" Hoseok says as he points at him and Namjoon.

"I worked part time at an ice cream shop" Yoongi says.

"Just a few weeks ago, you literally said you quit." Namjoon says with a confused look.

"Keyword: worked. I just stay at our studio making music and stuff" Yoongi says.

"I work at Panda Express." Jungkook smiles and just by the word Panda Express, Taehyung's eyes sparkles.

"How about you Tae?" Jimin asks. "Donut shop. I work at this donut shop literally just next door to Jin's cafe. Only part time though." Taehyung says.

"Why didn't your work at Jin's cafe?" Jimin asks. "I was already working there before Jin made his cafe." Taehyung explained.

"Oh. That's cool. Were you surprised when Jin took the building next door?" Jimin asks. "Kinda. I'm happy I get to work next door to my friends" Taehyung smiles.

Hoseok looks at Taehyung and Taehyung chuckles. "Fine. And Boyfriend" Taehyung gives Hoseok a boxy smile as the other hugged him.

"You guys are so cute~ Now help me set up the table or I will choke you two for not helping me!" Seokjin crosses his arms, looking at the two boys with disappointment. "Yes, sir!" Hoseok says and rushes to the cabinet to get some plates.

Jimin continued to ask questions. "How about school?" Jimin asks another questions. "Kook is a High School Sophomore, Tae is a High School Junior, and Namjoon is a High School Senior. And then Hoseok, Yoongi, and I are College Sophomores." Seokjin states.

"What's school like? I don't remember going to one" Jimin looks up to Seokjin with innocent eyes, making the older's heart burst into softness.

"School starts in 3 weeks again because we just had A Thanksgiving break. Why don't you enroll in the middle of year? There are some students who starts during the middle. I do recommend you have education at least." Seokjin says, talk as if he was Jimin's mother.

"Hmm....I'll think about that.." Jimin says.

"Yeah, you should enroll. If you enroll to the school Jungkook, Namjoon, and I are in then we could help you around the school" Taehyung smiles.

"Oh..Okay" Jimin returns a small to the boy with a boxy smile.

(a/n: sorry this was a short chapter. i'm trying my best to make chapters but sometimes i have trouble to continue the plot.)