ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕙𝕣𝕖𝕖

Jungkook's pov:

I slowly opened my eyes to notice I was in an unknown place. "Jungkook! Jeez don't run off like that! You scared the sh*t out of us!" Taehyunh cries.

I sit up to see my friends. Namjoon had his arms crossed and a disappointed look on his face.

"I told you not to follow him. Look at what he did to you? We smacked you with a pan. Good thing we came in time. He managed to escape before he pulled the trigger of his gun at you!" Namjoon scolds.

"Sorry, Hyung." I pouted.

"Come on. We'll find the guy and we'll ask for help" Namjoon says as he helps me up.

We all agreed and went searching for the boy.

- Time Skip -

We found a small door leading to a basement in the same building I got knocked out in.

Hoseok opened the door and all of us walked inside. A wooden desk filled with tools.

"Look at this." Hoseok points at a big gun.

There were many weapons in the room and stolen items.

Taehyung continues to walk but he screams in panic.

"What is it, Tae-" I hurried over to him but stopped when a gun was pointed to my forehead. Taehyung backs away and I backed away as well.

It was the same boy. But this time he didn't wear his black hooded jacket. A black loose dressy shirt. With a black harness around his waist and small body frame. Black tight jeans that showed the shape of his a**.

(A/n: praise the jibooty. amen)

All I can say is that he looked hot.

"Who are you? And where are you from?" the boy asks with a gun in hand. Pointing it to the all of us, who were standing in front of him.

"Look, we don't want anyone to get hurt. So please put the gun down. We mean no harm." Namjoon says.

"Don't tell me what to do. If you move one more step. I WILL shoot my gun to your face." the boy glares.

He groans in annoyance. "And will you tell your stupid pervert to stop checking me out?! He's been staring at my body for like 5 minutes while I have a gun pointed to his face" he glares at me.

I gulped and blushed as I realized that I was in fact staring at him.

"Sorry about him" Jin says as he pushes me back next to Hoseok and Yoongi. "Put the gun down, please. I'm the oldest from these 5 idiots. I promise that we won't hurt you." Jin says.

He seems to put his gun slightly down as he lets his guard down to think but he raises it back up. "How can I trust you?" He says.

"We're not from here. We're from another world. Jungkook over here bought a game that's not known anywhere. We decided to play it and as soon as we pressed play, the game sucked us in. And now we're trapped in here" Jin explains.

The boy seemed to understand the situation and finally puts his gun down. He sighs.

"Alright. I'll help you guys. I know things about this place that no one in this game knowns." He turns around and rummages through a box of things.

"So you understand this is a video game? That we're in a video game?" Namjoon asks.

"Yeah. I know what you mean. I'm not from your world. But I'm also not really from here either." The boy says.

"What?" Taehyung raises his eyebrow in confusion.

"I'm basically a messed up character. Maybe my coding was typed wrong. I'm able to do some things others can't." he says.

"Like what?" Yoongi scoffs.

The boy somehow disappears. "Like that" a voice from behind Yoongi says. He turned around and saw the boy leaning against the wall with his arms crossed.

"You can teleport." Namjoon says in amazement.

"Basically..yeah." he says and walked back to Jin.

"So your a glitch?" Yoongi blurted out.

The blonde boy seemed to feel angered or annoyed at the word glitch. As he freezes in place. He turns around and grabs a small knife. In almost a second he throws the knife at Yoongi, which he dodges.

"Don't. Call Me. A Glitch." The boy glares coldly at Yoongi. As he said that somehow pixels of himself glitches and lags. But it soon stopped when he calms down.

I looked at the wall to see the knife still stuck to it. He must've threw it really roughly to make it stab the wall deeply.

"Your name first?" Yoongi asks.

"Jimin. Park Jimin. But my Nickname is ChimChim. A name I'm known as" Jimin says.

"Seokjin. But if you want my Player Name then it's Jin"

"Yoongi. Player name is Agust D"

"My names Taehyung! And my Player name is TaeTae"

"The names Hoseok. And my player name is Hope. Cuz I'm your Hope~"

"Jungkook. Player name, JK"

"Kim Namjoon. My Player name is Joon"

"Good" Jimin says as he writes everything down just in case.

"If you want me to help you guys leave this place..there's something I need you boys to do" He smirks.