ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣

Jimin's pov:

"You want us to do what again?" Hoseok asks.

"People here don't really trust me. I gave them such a bad impression so the owner of the apartments won't let me live there." I say.

"What'd you do?" Yoongi asks.

"I just called her a B*tch and to f*ck herself because she called me a sl*t" I sighed as I was busy sharpening one of my knives.

"You what?" Jin looks at me and I just grinned.

"So you want us to pay to live in that apartment and you'll just glitch into the room?" the tall guy named Namjoon asks.

"Bingo" I say.

- Time Skip -

Jungkook's pov

"I'm sorry. But there is no more rooms available. Now please leave." She says.

Seokjin nudges me. "Do the adorable eyes, Kook" He whispers to me. I sigh.

How the hell did I get dragged into this.

"Please. We don't have any place to go. At night the roads are scary to be in" I pout with an "adorable" beg.

"S-So cute.." She mutters. "Ahem... A-Actually we do have one room at the top floor. Here's the key for it. Level 10, Room 13. Your stay will be $20 a month." She says as she tosses the key to me.

"Thank you" I smiled.

We go in the elevator and scaring us, Jimin suddenly teleports in the corner of the elevator.

"So-" Jimin starts. "Ah!!" Seokjin and Hoseok screamed.

"Shut it, will you?" Jimin groans as he leans in the corner with his arms crossed.

Level 10

"Ladies first" Jimin grins as he pushes Hoseok and Jin out the elevator with his leg.

"Ow." Seokjin complains.

3rd Person pov:

Jimin snatches the keys from Jungkook's hands. He unlocks the door.

As they entered the apartment room, everyone except Jimin looked at it in amazement. Jimin just grinned.

"This world may look abandoned on the outside

"This world may look abandoned on the outside. But sometimes, the inside can be breathtaking." Jimin tells them and tossed the keys back at Jungkook.

He walks to the bed and lets himself fall on the bed.

"Finally a comfortable bed" Jimin mutters.

"I can cook us lunch. There's many ingredients here." Seokjin says as he grabs a pan from the cabinet and places it on the stove. Jin starts cooking in the kitchen.