ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 ℕ𝕚𝕟𝕖𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

Jimin's pov:

I decided to open the door to the left.

"J-Jimin?" Jungkook's voice was heard. He had a game controller in his hands. In a dark bedroom with a tv on. It's bright light blinded my eyes a bit as I tried to get adjusted to it.

"Sorry. I just couldn't sleep. I didn't know who's rooms is who's. So I chose this one" I say and sit next to him.

Jungkook notices that I had a pillow in my arms.

"Sleep here if you want" Jungkook chuckles. "Really? Thanks" I smile.

There was awkward silence as Jungkook played his video game. "C-Can I try?" I asked as I hesitatingly try to take the control. "Sure" he says he hands it. Our hands brush each other and a blush crept on my cheeks.

After a while of playing and quiet laughter, it was 1:00am.

"Jungkook. We should sleep" I say as I yawned. "Alright" Jungkook says. He turns off the tv and console. He climbs on bed and looks at me standing there. "Come on. It's uncomfortable sitting on the floor." Jungkook says.

I hugged my pillow tightly. "Don't worry. I don't bite" Jungkook laughs. I smiled back and walked to the bed. I layed down and pulled the blankets over me.

"Night, Min" Jungkook says as he flips his back to me. Something inside made move. I wrapped my arms around his chest from behind.

"Tae said we used to date. What were we like?" I asked. Jungkook sighs. "You don't have to force yourself to love me. You don't remember any of us. It's like starting over again." Jungkook starts.

"I know you don't love me the same way i love you because of your memories. It would hurt more if you date me and pretend to feel the same way when your really don't." Jungkook sighs.

"I can learn about us. Spend time with you. I can develop feelings with you" I say. "I would love that..but I refuse."

"You..don't want me?"

"Of course I want you. I want to hold you so badly but I want your decision. I won't accept any answers right now. You...barely know me."

"Jungkook.." I said but he fell asleep.

I sighed as I let go of him. I turned around, facing my back to his back and hugged my pillow.

"..gosh.." I sighed.