ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕋𝕨𝕖𝕝𝕧𝕖

Jimin's pov:

I wake up and feel a kind of heavy weight on my lap. I slowly sat up and found Jungkook head resting on his arms that were on top of my lap. I smiled at his cute expression when he is sleeping.

I didn't want to disturb his sleep but couldn't help myself. I stoked his hair gently. I placed a small kiss on his soft cheek.

"Cute" I whispered softly, hoping he wouldn't hear it.

~ Time Skip ~

"Fireworks?" I asked.

"Yeah! There's gonna be one! I'm excited to see fireworks here!" Taehyung cheers.

"Can we goo?? Please hyunnggg" Taehyung begs the 3 hyungs. "Sure. I'm fine with it" Jin says.

"Alright. Just make sure you guys be safe" Namjoon says.

"Yeah. Whatever" Yoongi says.

"Yay!!" Taehyung shouts.

"You guys gonna stay home?" Jungkook asks.

"Seokjin and I are gonna go somewhere-"

"Aww. A date? That's romantic" Taehyung squeals.

"Wow. You read our minds" Namjoon laughs.

"Yoongi's just gonna stay here and sleep or make music or whatever he does when we're away." Seokjin says and everyone nods.

"Hoseok, are you going with the three? We need a hyung to go with them. Those two with Jimin...god who knows what kinda trouble they'll get into" Seokjin sighs.

"Of course! Let's go, guys!!" Hoseok smiles.

Once we walked out, Hoseok smirks.

"Alright! Let's get some drinks- Ack!" Seokjin grabs Hoseok by his ear.

"You guys are not drinking underage. Hoseok I swear if ya'll end up drunk-"

We all ran to the elevator. "No Promises!!~~~" Hoseok shouts and the elevator door closes.

I laughed at Hoseok's behavior.

"Hoseok hyung. You're not 21 years old yet." Jungkook mentions.

"Don't worry. Under Age drinking doesn't matter here. As long as you ain't 10 and under your good" I smirked and we got off the elevator.

~ Time Skip ~

"So like..*hic* this one time, Namjoon broke the toilet in the boy's bathroom. *hic*." Taehyung mentions.

"Oh sh*t. I remember- *cough* I remember that. Didn't he get suspended or smthn?" Jungkook asks.

"Naw. He just got detention." Hoseok says and takes another sip of his soju.

We bought 1 box(contained 10 bottles) of soju and brought it back to the apartment.

"DANCE TIME!" Hoseok shouts and takes a sip of his bottle.

All four of us had a dance off in my apartment room. About the fireworks...we missed it.

"Bro, I can do the splits! Watch!" Taehyung shouts as he tried to but failed miserably.

"Fu*k. Hoseok. Jungkook. Jimin. Help please" Taehyung says in pain.

"Be careful, Taee" Hoseok says as he picks up the boy. "I'm going to bed." Hoseok says. "Imma annoy Yoongles. Night!" Taehyung smiles.

I laughed at Taehyung and soon they all left.

"So. We're alone" Jungkook grins. I smirk as I looked back at him.

"I bet I will win" I smirked.

"You bet your sweet a** I will win this" Jungkook smirks back.

The video game was playing on the tv. Grabbing the controllers, we played for hours. As we played we kept on drinking as the box filled with originally 10 bottles of soju was half empty.

By the time all the bottles in the box were all empty, Jungkook still won all 7 rounds.

"Rematchhh!" I pouted. "I won all rounds. You still think you'll win?" Jungkook chuckles.

"I'm sure I can win in something else" I said as I leaned closer to him. Is it just me? Or is this room getting hot?

"Really?" Jungkook leans in as well.

"Yup" I said as I popped the p.

Without hesitation, Jungkook smashes his lips onto mines. The taste of alcohol. Jungkook picks me, without letting go of our kiss, and turns off the tv. I wrapped my arms around his neck to deepen the kiss.

Jungkook places me on the bed. My legs wrap around his waist. We broke the kiss and looked at each other.

"Are we really doing this?" Jungkook asks.

Yes? or No? What should I say?!

~

(A/n: what should Jimin say?? What do you think? 👀😯😳🤯)