ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

(Short chapterrrrrrr)

3rd Person Pov:

"You make songs?" Jimin asks as he looks at the laptop Yoongi had on the table. The laptop was connected with the charger, 2 mini speakers, and a wireless(usb used) mouse.

"Yup" Yoongi says as he tapped a beat for the song.

"That's cool" Jimin says as he admires the set up.

"Don't you have something better to do?" Yoongi asks as his eyes remains on the laptop screen. Yoongi felt himself getting nervous as Jimin was close to him. He tried his best to prevent himself from suddenly pinning the boy to a wall and kiss him. But he knows that if he did so, he would loose Jimin's growing trust and would make the situation worse.

"No. Not really. Taehyung fell asleep on the couch so now I dunno what to do" He pouts. "Taehyung explained what I was like before. And what happened when I met you guys. Stuff like that" Jimin mention. Yoongi just hums in response.

Yoongi's pov:

"So..I was with Jungkook before? Was he the boy that kissed me?" Jimin asks as he stares at the keyboard. "Yup" I say not really paying attention to him and only to my music. I really didn't want a conversation about Jungkook and him. It still hurts.

"Hmm. Maybe I should go talk to him" Jimin says but before he could leave I grabbed his wrist.

"W-wait.." I say.

I can't let him talk to Jungkook. He'll start getting close to him and probably...no. Most likely..he would fall in love with him again. I can't loose him. I don't want to loose Jimin like the last time.

"Why don't you stay here. Back then you said when you come here you wanted to hear our music..." I quickly thought of an excuse. "I did? Well..I guess I kinda do wanna hear what you got right now." Jimin smiles.

I'm sorry, Kook. But I'm feeling selfish right now. I know you love him. But I can't loose him to you. I can't make that same mistake again.

Jimin listened to the music and laughed.

That beautiful laugh. I wish to hear it more.

"It's amazing, Yoongi" He says.

I can't let anyone take him from me. He's mine.

"Thanks" I said. "Are the others gonna sing to this?" Jimin asks. "Yeah" I say. I couldn't help but stare into his eyes. Those sweet brown eyes. So soft and innocent looking.

Why can't he just be mine..just for once.