ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔽𝕠𝕦𝕣𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

3rd Person pov:

"You got us tickets for an amusement park!?" Taehyung screams.

"The hell. I thought we were going home" Yoongi says,

"I said we have a big day. So the amusement park was the surprise" Jin smiles.

"Amusement park? There's an amusement park here?" Jungkook asks.

"Yeah. But I never been to it." Jimin explains.

*Time Skip*

"HOLY FU**ING SH*T!!" Yoongi screams as the roller coaster goes fast.

"WHY DID I AGREE TO THIS RIDE!!" Hoseok screams.

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH *cough cough* CrAp i thiNk thAt fuNnel cAke is geTting to mE!" Taehyung shouts.

"B*tch you are not going to throw up on me" Yoongi gives an ew expression

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH"

Namjoon and Jin were sitting on a bench near the roller coaster entrance,

"Wonder how their enjoying that ride" Jin asks.

"I'm sure they're alright." Namjoon takes a bite of the pizza.

"Where's Jungkook and Jimin?" Jin asks.

"Making out in the bathroom" Namjoon says casually.

"Wait sh*t really?" Jin asks. "I'm joking" Namjoon chuckles. "You really made me think the were actually doing that in a public bathroom" Jin laughs. "Sorry" He laughs.

"But seriously...where are they?" Jin asks again.

Namjoon shrugs, "No idea".

~

"I will never agree to rides from you guys" Yoongi says.

"Fu*k. I feel like I'm gonna be sick" Hoseok says.

"Haunted house! Haunted house!!" Taehyung jumps happily.

"Babe. Are you sure? Cause last time we rode one, you screamed the whole ride." Hoseok looks at Taehyung.

"I punched that clown cause Taehyung wouldn't stop screaming his a** off." Yoongi says. "Come on!!" Taehyung says as he drags the two with him.

"Oh. Hey, Jimin. Kook" Taehyung smiles. "Come on" Taehyung brings the other two boys with the three.

Getting lost in the crowd, Jimin's hand lets go of Jungkook. Jimin started to feel scared as he couldn't find anyone we knew. As he was walking in the crowd of people. He stopped for a moment to look around.

No Taehyung. No Hoseok. No Jungkook. No Yoongi.

"Where'd they go.." Jimin asks himself. "Are you gonna walk or what?" The person say. Then pushed Jimin, causing him to trip.

But before he could even touch the ground, someone grabbed him from behind. "A**hole. Watch where your going" Yoongi tells the person who pushed Jimin.

Jimin blushes as he looks back and see that Yoongi was holding him. "T-Thanks" Jimin says. "Come on. Let's get on a ride" Yoongi holds Jimin's hand and takes him with him. Jimin looks at their hands and feels his heart beating.

"Why do I feel like this?" Jimin thought to himself.

Something inside of him made him feel shy.