ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕖𝕧𝕖𝕟

Jungkook's pov:

"Jimin..." I said but suddenly Jimin's head fell to my lap.

He fall asleep.

I sighed as we stayed like this for minutes. Jimin's chest moves up and down as he breathes. Peacefully sleeping on my lap. I decided to get up. Picking up Jimin in my arms, I head back to the apartment. I held him closely to my chest. My heart skips a beat. Shy yet longing warmth filled my heart.

"What are you doing to me, Jimin..." I whispered to myself. Finally, I see the apartment building lights. I entered the building and the elevator. I was surprised the lady wasn't there at the front.

The elevator makes it to floor 10. As I walked to our apartment room the lady stood near.

"I was hoping he would be awake. I wanted to apologize to him for what I said." I says. "I guess he drank to much" I nervously chuckled.

"Also. His room will be 14 over there" She says as she points at the other apartment room next door to ours.

"After what he said...I felt bad. I shouldn't have said what I said..I just thought he was a threat. But I never knew what he went through" She sighs. "Here's the keys. I'm sure he knows you since you guys seemed to know his name and you ran after him with worry." She says.

"Have a good night" she then leaves.

I knocked on the door and Yoongi opens it.

"Tell the other's I'll be with Jimin. He got his own apartment room. And I can't just leave him alone there." I said. Yoongi nods and closes the door again.

As I unlocked the door, I entered the room.

Almost exactly the same as ours. I gently placed Jimin on the bed.

His peaceful sleeping face makes me blush. His cute soft and puffy cheeks.

I kept staring at his cute face that I didn't realize that Jimin opened his eyes.

When I looked up to his eyes from his lips, I got startled.

"S-Sorry. I was just-"

But then soft pair of lips touched mines.

My eyes widened. His arms were wrapped around my neck gently and he had the softest expression.

I calmed down and fell on the bed with him. I felt safe.

Once we pulled away I looked back at him to see he falling asleep again.

"Aish." I said in small frustration.

Is he still drunk? What if he doesn't remember what happened?..Would that even be a good or a bad thing...

Many questions filled my head.

What am I going to do!?