ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕊𝕚𝕩𝕥𝕖𝕖𝕟

3rd Person pov:

The six boys wake up. Opening their eyes to see themselves back in Jungkook's room. The controllers laying on the floor with the wires plugged in. The tv screen showing "No signal".

"...So...you guys remember what happened? Like...its not just me even though I saw ya'll??.." Taehyung asks.

Jungkook just nods. "Guys..the disk..it's cracked" Hoseok says as he ejected the disk and sees its cracked in half.

"Sh*t." Jungkook says.

But something was heard falling down the stairs.

"The hell was that?" Yoongi asks.

The 6 boys opened the door and looked at the stairs,

"What the f***!?" Taehyung shouts. "Ouch? My ears? No need to shout, we're literally right next to you" Yoongi glares.

"F*ck!" someone yells from downstairs.

A certain blonde haired boy had fallen down from the stairs.

Hoseok gasps. "J-Jimin?" Hoseok wonders.

Namjoon and Seokjin hurries and helps the boy up.

"Jimin!" Jungkook hurries down and gives the boy a kiss. But to Jungkook surprised the smaller boy pushes him off and slaps him in the face.

Jungkook's eyes widened as his hand touches his cheek. Jungkook's heart felt as if it broke when Jimin wipes his lips with his sleeve. "Who the hell are you? and Where am I?" Jimin asks as he looks at them in confusion.

"Jimin. You don't remember us? We're your friends!" Taehyung says. "I...." Jimin sighs.

"Look. I woke up here and fell down a flight of f*cking stairs and suddenly some random a** guy kisses me. I don't remember who I am, where i'm from, and what even was my past. I don't even know you guys." Jimin glares at Jungkook.

"Well that answers the questions of how you got here" Yoongi says. "I'm leaving-" Jimin says but when he opens the door, he sees heavy rain pouring.

"On second thought. I'll stay here" Jimin turns around back at them.

"I'm Namjoon. This is Seokjin, Yoongi, Taehyung, Jungkook, and Hoseok." Namjoon introduces. "Hm" Jimin hums in response. "Who's house is this?" Jimin asks. "Mines" Jungkook says quietly.

"You can stay the night here. We were thinking of doing a sleep over here anyway" Seokjin says. "We did?" Yoongi asks, but Seokjin elbows his shoulder. "Oh yeah...we did" Yoongi says.

"Jimin. Let's go upstairs and play some video games." Taehyung grabs Jimin's hand.

As the two go in the room, Jimin looks out the window. "I don't remember any of this. Looks very different from what I imagined living in. You guys..seem to remember me...can you tell me what I was like before?" Jimin asks. "Sure!" Taehyung smiles.

While the two played video games, Taehyung explained the whole story of how they got into a game and met Jimin up until they left the game and got back home and met Jimin...but a Jimin that doesn't remember.

"I was in love with that jerk?" Jimin laughs in disbelief. "You two were cute together. I'm honestly glad you're here...but..you sadly don't remember anything of us." Taehyung sighs.

Jimin frowns as he looks at the controller. "Hey. Cheer up. Instead of gaining those memories back..why not create new ones. You can live with one of us. We'll help you" Taehyung smiles.

"Thanks.." Jimin says and tries to give Taehyung a smile.

"That's the spirit." Taehyung laughs.