Chapter One, A Farmboy, A Princess, And A Orphan.

Eight-year-old Luke was working on his farm work on Tatooine while gazing at the two setting suns of Sunny planet.

"One day... I'll get off this rock of a planet and fight the Empire!..."

Eight-year-old Leia was on Alderaan turning after a long day of royal duties watching her beautiful home as a princess.

Eight-year-old Ezra was wandering the streets of Lothal losing his family about a year ago. He couldn't understand why he was born and he didn't remember what his real family was like.

Luke(singing): Look to the stars, my darling boys. Life is strange and vas, filled with wonders and joys. Face each new sun with eyes clear and true! Unafraid of the unknown, because I'll face it all with you!...

Leia(singing): Reflecting in your hearts, I can see a shining shooting star. Let it be my guide, so I can go back to where you are!... Gaze upon the earth, I'm looking at it too. Life is colourful; filled green, red, and blue!... Know I'm coming home, there's nothing I won't do!... Unafraid of the unknown, I will be there with you soon!...

Ezra(singing): Countless galaxies, can't compare to my sweet melody!... Let it bring me strength, so that I may fly bold and free!...

All three(singing): Look to the stars, my darling baby boys. Life is strange and vast, filled with wonders and joys. Face each new sun with eyes clear and true! Unafraid of the unknown, because I'll face all... With you!...