Chapter Five, A Skywalker Revealed\Kanan Rescues Ezra.

It had been less than a few hours since Kallus had left Ezra alone in his torture chamber cell. Even the kid's strength was weakening a little, he could hear what one of the stormtroopers was saying to the other outside his cell.

"The delay was insignificant. The transport ship Agent Kallus diverted will dock on Kessel within two hours. The Wookies will be off-loaded to work spice mine K-77.”

Ezra couldn't believe it! "If Zeb hadn't left behind, I never would have learned what Kallus was up to!..."

Soon Kallus came as the two guards leave them alone. "Let me tell you something kid, you're right to be afraid!... You couldn't save your family then, and can't save your friends now! And that's when you should start worrying... Young Skywalker!..."

Ezra gasps in fright at his real last name. Just before he could pass out from the pain of the torture chamber effects, a voice comes in through Kallus's wirstcom.

"Agent Kallus. There's a security breach in the lower hanger! I don't know how, but the rebel ship approached without alerting our sensors!..."

Kallus smirked evilly while Ezra was shocked!

"They're here... So predictable!...

"They came back!... I... Don't believe it!..."

"Order all stormtroopers to converge on the lower hanger. I'll meet them there!.."

Ezra watches helplessly as Kallus left him alone in the cell. "(GROANS) They should just left behind!..."

Meanwhile, Hera docked with the Ghost, with her crew standing right next to her and letting the ramp lower down.

"Find Ezra, I'll be ready!..."

Sabine nods as she follows Kanan before turning to Zeb. "Hold this bay till we get back. And this time, try not to leave until everyone's back on aboard!... "

Zeb just groaned in frustration "That wasn't my fault!..."

Kanan rolled his eyes a little. "Well, that's debatable!..."

Once they got to Ezra's cell, Kanan opened the door as Sabine smirked. "You think that the Empire would have better security locks on these cells!... (BUMPS INTO KANAN.) Oaf! What gives?..."

Kanan sees his young was tortured by Kallus and made no time telling his friends what to do. "Get back to Ghost, I and the kid will meet you there later!.."

Zeb wanted to disagree, but Sabine grabbed his arm and ran out of the cell. "(SIGHS) You're the boss!..."

As soon as the two left, Kanan lifted Ezra's head in his arms. The young man felt sadness and anger at the Empire for doing to the young boy. "What have they done to you?!..."

Suddenly, Kanan felt Ezra's eyes opening up. "Ezra..."

"(GROANS) My head!... Kanan...? What happened... I-I feel so cold!..."

By this time, Kanan had already unlocked Ezra from the chamber as the kid collapsed into his arms. "I know... It's okay, we're leaving!.." Kanan scooped up Ezra in arms and began running to meet up with Sabine and the others. Zeb looked at Ezra, tired from worried. "Is he okay?.." Kanan checks for Ezra still breathing before calling Hera. "Specter Two, they're leaving!..."

The others get on the ship as Sabine blows off some explosives as payback for hurting Ezra. After they are safe in hyperspace, Hera puts the ship on autopilot and comes to see Kanan holding Ezra.

"What happened?!..."

"He was using the Wookie slavery as diversion and... (TURNS TO EZRA LAYING UNCONSCIOUS IN HIS ARMS, FIGHTING TEARS.) We've got a member down!..."

As the others leave to prepare the medbay, Kanan looks at Ezra feeling the tears fall down his face. "Ezra... I never should have left you!..."