Chapter Nine, The Start Of A New Friendship Part One

Sabine is talking to R2 just as Kanan, Hera, Zeb, and Ezra come in.

"R2 says his real mission is to make sure that the disruptors never reached the Empire, and that his master will pay handsomely for their return."

Ezra looked at Kanan, knowing he had the best ideas during these kinds of situations.

"What you think, Kanan?..."

"I'll think about it..."

"So, we're not selling the droids, but we're selling the disruptors?..." Zeb was still trying to contain his anger, and Ezra didn't blame him after he just told him about the fate of his homeworld."We don't even know who Vizago's buyer is."

"Easy Zeb, we know it's not from the Empire. I don't trust him as much as you do, but Kanan already made the deal with Vizago. So if Kanan trusts him, then that's good enough for me! So let's just get the crates unloaded and get paid before Kallus's unwelcoming committee shows up!..."

Outside on Lothal; Vizago approached them as Hera and Sabine gave him the crates, although just be safe, Zeb still pulled Ezra behind him to make sure Vizago wouldn't try to hurt the kid. Ezra was also being a bit cautious around him since he didn't like him for two reasons: One, he didn't trust him because of Zeb's past with blasters. And two; he was a pirate. On the streets, he knew that pirates did anything they wanted, even meant stealing from people. Also, it was Ezra's first time meeting him. Vizago ran his fingers through the riffles, like they were his prized possession.

"Oh... I can make some beautiful music with these!..."

"They're not that kind of instruments!.." Zeb's temper was starting to rise, as Ezra placed his right arm out in front of him to calm his friend down.

"Ah... You must know how to play them. And someone how knows to play them is one who wants to buy them."

"You have to buy them from us first, Vizago!..."

Kanan and Zeb looked at each other in shock but proudness, no one ever stood up to Vizago like that before. The swindler just smirked at Ezra before he poked Kanan's arm.

"Finally, someone on your crew who understands business!..."

Kanan just rolls his eyes at the smuggler before moving to the crates.

"Let's just get this over with!..."

While Kanan talked things over with Vizago, Sabine playfully shoves Ezra's shoulder and smiled at her friend

"Way to take charge, Ezra!..."

"(CHUCKLES NERVOUSLY AND BLUSHES AT THE GIRL'S PRAISE.)"

But just as Vizago is about to give Kanan the credits, a tie fighter swoops down shoots at the Jedi and dealer just as Kanan grabs the credits, causing Ezra to scream in horror!

"KANAN!!!"

As Ezra rushes to help Kanan up, Vizago just groans at Empire for following Ezra and the others here!

"The mission was a setup! They lured you guys here!..."

Ezra helps Kanan to his feet before turning to Vizago, knowing what to do.

"Vizago, get on your ship get out of here!"

"What about you?..."

"If we can't have the blasters, no one can!"

Vizago smiles and nods at Ezra, having a bit of new-found respect for the child.

"My friends, hope that you live to negotiate another day!... And if you don't, heh..."