Chapter Twelve, The Hunt for The Truth and A New Sith Begins.

Sabine was shocked but regained her posture before speaking up. "Well... What do you wanna know about family?..."

Ezra fiddles with his locket for a moment before speaking up. "What do you know about my dad?"

Zeb is shocked before he pulls the others behind a rock before turning to Ezra. "What do you know about your dad?"

"Aunt Mira just told me and my adoptive siblings; Mark, and Sara, that he was... gone!...-The only thing we have of him is this photo. (SHOWS THEM THE LOCKET. IT SHOWS A PICTURE OF EZRA'S FATHER, MOTHER, A YOUNGER VERSION OF HIM, AND HIS REAL OLDER BROTHER AND SISTER.) I've been looking into him for years, but there's nothing. No photos. No records. No one even talks about him."

Sabine looks at the locket, thinking he was killed just like Kanan's master was.

"Well... Maybe he was killed during Order 66?"

"Highly unlikely, Sabine. If he was, Kanan would have felt it or saw his name on the list of Jedi warriors killed the night I was born."

Zeb steps up, knowing Ezra makes a good point. "You know I hate saying this Sabine, but Ezra's right. Kanan would've sensed or saw either of those on that terrible night! Bad things happen to people who ask about Anakin Skywalker..."

Ezra looks at his locket, remembering Kanan's advice before he left.

"Ezra... If you want to know who your family was, then go pursue the truth!... Just know this; you are who choose to be, not what others make you!..."

Realizing his master's right, he looks to Sabine for advice. "So who are we gonna ask?"

Zeb smiles, knowing just the place to look. They arrive at a hidden library behind the lothalian rocks.

"Wow!.... Zeb, what exactly is this place?"

"The private library of the Skywalker Family! If there's any info about your dad, it's in here. (KNOCKS ON THE DOOR, REVEALING MR. SUMER.)"

"Oh, hey Zeb, and Sabine. I thought the Empire said to you guys that the special archives of the Skywalker family are strictly off-limits."

Zeb points to Ezra before the man could close the door. "Except... to his family. Ezra Bridger!..."

Mr. Sumer immediately recognized the youngest child of Anakin.

"Ezra, oh look how much you've grown! Please the three of you, come in!"

As Mr. Sumer and his wife leads them to a special part of the library, Zeb stays behind to talk to Ezra."He and his wife a friend of yours?..."

"Of my foster parents....!"

Ms. Sumer's voice gets Ezra's attention. "So... What brings you three this far on Lothal?..."

Ezra looks at his family locket, remembering what Zeb said this morning.

"He's been gone on his own without a real family for so long, you've got to give him time to figure out who he is and how he fits into this family!..."

Taking his friend's advice, Ezra found the courage to speak up.

"We're here to find out about my father. My true father, Anakin Skywalker..."

Mr. Sumer looks at his wife, before nodding. "Okay, go ahead. It's on the second room to the right."

Ezra nods before Sabine grabs his hand leading him, and Zeb down the hallway. When they reach an identity scan, Ezra steps forward knowing he has to do this. "Okay,  here goes nothin... (gets stuck with a needle) OW! What is up with this crazy library?!"

The intercom from the scanner speaks up after recognizing Ezra's bloodline. "Skywalker family DNA recognized!"

The room opens to reveal a small chamber of history with a picture of Anakin, his Padawan Ahsoka Tano, and their clone friend, Rex. Sabine was amazed by the little mini-museum.

"Wow!....."

Ezra looks at a special book written by ancient Jedi of who Anakin was. One of the sentences Ezra read was written by Rex.

"The Republic couldn't have asked for a better Jedi, nor I a better friend!..."

Ezra smiles before he looks up at a picture of his father, shocked why his adopted brother wouldn't want him to know this. "Dad... Why would this stuff be hidden? I gotta show this to Kanan and Hera!"

Suddenly, Sabine sees an interesting message from what Ahsoka felt on the day Ezra was born. "Wait, what's this?"

All of a sudden, Ezra can hear what's going like Ahsoka could on that day right before she felt Anakin's bond between each other snap.

"You must choose."

"Don’t listen to him, Anakin!

"It’s not the Jedi way. He must live!

"He’s too dangerous to be left alive!

"Please don’t.

"I need him.

"Unlimited power!

"What have I done?"

Ezra just holds his locket in pain, feeling something terrible happened to Anakin that night. "Anakin?..."

Back on Ghost in Kanan's room, Sabine and Zeb were explaining things to Kanan. "You don't think he betrayed the Jedi Order, do you, Kanan?..."

"No, it's like him to do that to any other his friends or family!... What do you think, Ezra?..."

Ezra looks at the book, hearing some advice from Ahsoka before presumed dead almost 14 years ago that echoed through his head.

"You're a good soldier Rex. So is every one of those men down there. They may be willing to die, but I am not the one that is going to kill them."

Ezra clutched his locket before turning to Kanan making his decision. "We can't tell anyone about this until we find out what it means."

Meanwhile, Kallus was contacting Lord Vader about Ezra's existence.

"Yes, Agent Kallus?..."

"Lord Vader, it is regret to inform you that Kanan Jarrus and his band of rebels have a new member of their crew. Ezra Skywalker, youngest child of Anakin Skywalker!"

Darth Vader is interested that Anakin's youngest child is alive. "Is that so?..."

"Yes sir, the boy used the Force earlier to save Zeb's life!..."

"Very well, Kallus. Inquisitor, find the boy and his master and bring him to me, I want both of them alive!..."

The Inquisitor smirks evilly, agreeing with his Master. "Understood, Lord Vader!...."