Chapter Three, Left Behind/Just A Kid?...

Later that day, Ezra had joined the crew on the mission to free some slave wookies from Empire. Ezra was staying on The Ghost with Hera; while Kanan, Zeb, Sabine, and their droid Chopper, was on the mission. It had been a few minutes since the others had left the ship, and Hera noticed Ezra was rubbing in arm up and down in worry.

"You okay?"

"I'm worried about Kanan and the others..."

Suddenly, they see a huge Star Destroyer rise over their ship. Feeling the Force around him and warning him, Ezra's fear for Kanan and the others increased!

"This whole mission was a setup! They lured us here! (REACHING FOR HIS FATHER'S PADAWAN'S OLD LIGHTSABER, EZRA LOOKS AT IT FOR A MOMENT BEFORE BOLTING UP FROM HIS SEAT.) Stay here!"

Hera immediately turns from her seat, confused "Ezra, what are doing!? Where are you going?!"

Ezra just looks at her firmly the way his father would. "To do the right thing!..."

On the imperial ship, Kanan was trying to get the door open so he and others could escape. Suddenly, Ezra opens up the door, to Kanan's surprise! "Ezra, what are you doing here?!"

"I'm rescuing you, what does it look like?! This whole was a set up to capture you guys!"

Suddenly, Agent Kallus appears behind them! "Do tell, young Jedi!..."

Immediately, Kanan reaches for Ezra's arm, and grabs it! "Run!..."

The others had almost made it to the Ghost when Kallus grabbed Ezra from behind in a neck hold, causing Zeb to turn around in shock! "(GROANS) Let go!..."

Zeb was trying to shoot Kallus, but couldn't because of Ezra being in range of fire. "Get out of the way, kid!..."

Ezra was struggling to get free but it was no use! "I'm trying!..."

Fear filling the man's heat like did on his homeland, Zeb turned to run. "Sorry kid!... You did good!..."

Zeb turns to run away in fear leaving Ezra captive in the hands of the Empire!... Kallus just smirked evilly. "Well, at least we have got our hands one of them! Take the boy an imperial torture chamber cell!..."

"Yes sir!..."

On the Ghost, Everyone but Ezra were relaxing in their seats, when Hera commented on Ezra's heroics. "The kid did great!..."

Kanaan smiled gratefully at Ezra's rescue. "He did okay...! (SEES THAT THEIR YOUNG WARD IS NOT WTH THEM AT ALL AND TURNS TO ZEB.) Where is he?..."

Zeb to cover up the fact that left the younging behind in the hands of the Empire. "I thought... I thought he was with you!..."

Hera looks at Kanan; who is confused since he knew Ezra was with Zeb before he got on the ship, before Sabine turns to Zeb, her anger rising a bit. "Zeb, what did you do to him?!..."

"I didn't do anything to him. But that ISB agent grabbed him...

Hearing their friend whisper that, both Kanan, Hera, and Sabine scream horror for Ezra's life. "WHAT?!"

"The kid got grabbed, okay?!"

"Garazeb Orrelios!" Hera was furious with Zeb for leaving the boy behind after he had saved her's and the crew's life!...

Kanan just turned to Sabine, sadly. Hera's anger was something to be more terrified than anything!...

"Uh-oh; three names, that's never good!...

"Oh, come on! We were dumping him after the mission anyway. They'll go easy on him... He's just a kid!..."