zero

Kevin bit his lower lip as he stared at the metal floor of the abandoned train with his bloodshot eyes. His black hair slightly covering his eyes, each end of the strands are wet due to his own sweat that is dripping down his hair.

"Damn, look at that," Kevin chuckled as he looked up. "You like that, don't you?" he asked the girl in front of him.

"You're insane," the girl breathed out.

"Insane for you," Kevin spoke with a smirk on his lips.

"You are not the Kevin that I knew..."

Kevin's smirk immediately turned into a frown.

"Babe, Seojin, I am still the same Kevin Moon."

Kevin paused for a while and his eyes darkened as it found Seojin's own.

"It's just that, I never showed this side of me to anyone because I know how they'll despise me," Kevin finished.

They stared at each others' eyes for minutes. Kevin broke it when he groaned out of impatience.

"Damn it, Seojin. I just want you back, that's all. Is it that hard for you to be back again with me?"

"After what you did?! Never I will get back to you!"

"You really wanted me to use a force on you?" Kevin asked as he took a few steps towards Seojin.

"Don't come nearer or else I'll call the police!" Seojin yells at him while taking steps backward.

Kevin let out a sinister laugh while shaking his head. "You think that would help?" he asked, still taking steps forward. "You're just making everything worse, Seojin."

Seojin's breath hitched when her back hit the cold glass door of the train. She quickly turned around and tried to open the door in order to get to the next car of the train, but the door wouldn't budge.

"What's the matter, Seojin? It won't open?" Kevin asked teasingly as he ran his fingers that is covered in crimson red blood through his wet hair.

"Why won't you open..." Seojin whispered, still trying to open the glass door.

The whole place was quiet, except for the glass door of the train that is banging due to Seojin hitting it. She stopped hitting the metal door when she realized that it was only her who is making a noise.

Seojin felt a warm breath suddenly hit the back of her neck, in which it sent a chill to travel down her spine. Her whole body started to tremble, knowing that she had nowhere to escape anymore.

"Seojin, babe," Kevin whispered on her right ear. "Why did you stop on trying to open the door?" he asked while his left hand started to massage Seojin's left shoulder.

"Kevin, p-please just s-stop doing t-these," Seojin begged, choking on her own words.

"Are you already tired of getting away from me?" Kevin asked as his right arm wrapped around Seojin's waist, pulling her closer to him.

Seojin closed her eyes, preventing her tears to come out. Kevin smiled when he saw both of their reflections on the glass door. His left hand traced her left shoulder until it made its way towards her neck, then it reached her jaw. Kevin gently held Seojin's jaw, preventing her head from moving.

"God, Seojin, you're turning into a beautiful young lady day by day," Kevin whispered on her ear. "Come on, open your eyes."

Seojin slowly opened her eyes and saw her own reflection on the glass door with Kevin behind her.

"Do you still remember how we always take mirror selfies together?" Kevin asks her. "We always do it like this," he said as he rested his chin at the top of her right shoulder.

Seojin kept quiet and just stared at their reflections on the glass door. She was unable to hold back her tears, so she started to cry quietly.

"Babe, I can't wipe your tears off of your face because my hands are stained with blood," Kevin frowned. "Tell me why you're crying."

"I hate you," Seojin managed to say.

"That's another way to say that you love me," Kevin chuckled.

"I hate you and I mean it."

"Mmhmm," Kevin hummed. "I love you..." he said before placing a soft kiss on her neck.

"...and I fucking mean it."

Kevin Moon & Lee Seojin

THIS IS A WORK OF MINE IN PURE FICTION, ALL MADE UP BY MY OWN IDEAS AND IMAGINATION.

ALL EVENTS IN THIS STORY THAT MAY HAVE HAPPENED IN REAL LIFE ARE ALL UNINTENTIONAL.

APOLOGIZING IN ADVANCE FOR TYPOS AND GRAMMATICAL ERRORS.

WARNING:

EXPOSURE TO CURSE/FOUL WORDS.

YANDERE CONTENT.

SOME PARTS MAY CONTAIN GORE SCENES SUCH AS KILLINGS AND VIOLENCE, SO PLEASE READ AT YOUR OWN RISK.

writing inspired by 1THE9's 'Bad Guy'.