eighteen

❝My heart is aching, I can't take it anymore

My heart is aching, I can't take it anymore.

It was already past one in the morning and Giwook is still playing games on his phone inside his dorm. The windows were still opened, letting the cold breeze if midnight to enter the dorm.

Giwook hissed when Sunwoo suddenly called while he is in the middle of the game.

"You dimwit, I was at the middle of playing-"

"Sorry," Sunwoo quietly mumbled on the other line.

Giwook then cocked an eyebrow when he heard Sunwoo's voice.

"Are you okay?"

Sunwoo did not respond and all could Giwook hear on the other line is the latter's heavy breathing.

"Sunwoo," Giwook spoke. "Tell me what's bothering you. You're not calling me at this hour if there's nothing."

"I just wanted to call you," Sunwoo spoke. "I wanted to talk to you until the morning."

"Uhm, that's odd," Giwook said with a slight laugh. "Are you okay?"

"I just feel like..."

Giwook's mouth slightly parted open as he waited for Sunwoo to continue.

"...I feel like you'll leave me at any time now."

"Dude, what drama is this?" Giwook jokingly asked. "You've never been like this before."

"I can't sleep because of this feeling and I am definitely serious right now," Sunwoo said, almost choking on his own words.

"Sun, calm down. I don't know why you are feeling like that because I definitely feel nothing."

"Please, don't end the call until the morning."

Giwook let out a sigh. "Fine, let's keep the call going until the morning."

"Thank you," Sunwoo quietly spoke. "It'll make me feel better."

"Sunwoo, you better go to sleep because I am going to sleep now," Giwook tells him. "Don't over think too much, okay? It will make you anxious."

"Okay, okay. I'm calming myself down and I'll go to sleep after."