nineteen

❝In this wilderness, I can't open my eyes, you're in my head

In this wilderness, I can't open my eyes, you're in my head.

SUNWOO

"Hey, why did you end the call?" I immediately asked Giwook on the other line after I answered his call, but he did not respond.

"Giwook?" I called out again, but still, there was no response.

I quickly ran again as if I am chasing my life.

This unusual feeling is getting worse already, I need to hurry.

For the past few minutes of running, I finally reached the dorm where Giwook stays. I saw that his window is open, which I find weird.

He always closes his window before he goes to sleep. But why is it open this time? Is he still awake?

I quietly sneaked on his window and took a peek inside, but I never thought of seeing such sight inside his dorm.

Droplets of blood.

I immediately climbed up on the window and saw Giwook on his bed, bathing with his own blood.

I went up to him and I don't know if I should touch him or not. He is still breathing heavily.

"Sunwoo..."

All I could do is to stare at him with tears streaming down from my eyes.

"Let me take you to the hospital-"

"No, p-please don't."

I shook my head before kneeling on Giwook's bed. I grabbed his right arm and wrapped it around my shoulders. I was about to carry him, but I stopped when Giwook suddenly spoke.

"Kevin..." Giwook trailed off before he started to breathe heavily again.

I furrowed my eyebrows as I looked at Giwook's eyes that are growing heavier each and every second.

"...save yourself."

Kevin? Then, save yourself?

The next person who is going to be killed is Kevin? Or maybe, Kevin is the killer and Giwook is trying to tell me to save myself?

CHANGMIN

Another death came─which is Giwook's. Just like Dongju, he was also killed. I am definitely sure that the two crimes are done by the same person.