twenty eight

❝Your bad, bad guy

Your bad, bad guy.

With the gun aiming toward Juyeon's head, Kevin's finger touched the trigger of the gun, ready to pull it anytime.

"Kevin, put the gun down," Youngjo tells the younger. "You don't need to do all of these."

Kevin then aimed the gun on Youngjo.

"You want me to kill you instead?" Kevin asked with a smirk on his lips.

"Can you just stop?" Leedo asks him. "If you think that you can get Seojin back in this kind of way, then you're wrong."

Kevin shot Leedo a sharp glare. "Is that so?" he asked before aiming the gun on Seojin. "Then, should I just kill Seojin?"

Hwanwoong immediately covered his eyes as he turned around. "I think I'm going insane because of this," he mumbled quietly.

"You promised not to hurt her!" Seoho yelled with tears falling from his eyes.

Seojin gathered all her courage as she looked directly on Kevin's eyes without any emotions.

"Kill me," she told him. "If killing me would be the only way to stop you from being like this, then just kill me."

Kevin seems like he was frozen at the moment. But his right hand, which is aiming the gun at her, started to shake lightly.

"What are you waiting for?" Seojin asks him. "Why can't you shoot me now? Are you afraid to kill me?"

A deafening silence filled the whole place. No one dared to speak a word, but their eyes were all on Kevin. They were scared on what he would do next.

"Kill me instead," a voice suddenly said, earning the attention of the eleven people.

Hyunjae fearlessly walked towards Kevin. He moved Seojin to the side before aligning his chest on the gun.

"Pull the trigger," Hyunjae ordered.

"Hyunjae, what are you doing?" Seojin asked. She attempted to pull Hyunjae away, but before she does, Hyunjae signed for her to stop without even sparing a single glance on her.

"I'm dating Seojin, so you can't have her when I'm still alive," Hyunjae told Kevin without even blinking. "But if you return to the old you, I can give her up."

While the tension between Hyunjae and Kevin is still rising, Keonhee quietly made his way behind Kevin without being noticed by the latter.