thirteen

❝I'll steal you, I'll be the bad guy

I'll steal you, I'll be the bad guy.

Kevin is laying on his bed and was about to fall asleep, but his phone began ringing and vibrating beside him. He let out a groan before answering the call.

"Dude, get your ass here."

"Who the fuck are you?" Kevin asked, obviously frustrated.

"I'm your ideal sloth."

Just by the word 'sloth', Kevin immediately knew who it was.

"Damn you, Yeo Hwanwoong."

"How come you didn't recognize me?" Hwanwoong asked out of disappointment. "Did you fucking delete my number on your phone?!"

"Obviously," Kevin huffed. "And where the hell are you? I hear some loud music on the background."

"Dude, get your ass here," Hwanwoong spoke. "I'm with Keonhee, Leedo, Changmin, Chanhee-"

"Wait, Hwanwoong," Kevin cuts him off. "You're saying that the three boys are with you?"

"Man, just get your ass here where Juyeon is working. Let's enjoy the rest of the night!"

"It is only half an hour after five."

"Just get your ass here! We're going to party all night until the sunrise!"

"I don't know how many times you told me to get my ass there but fine, I'll be there in a moment."

Kevin went to his closet and grabbed one of his black leather jacket before rushing downstairs. He then slipped on his pair of sneakers before finally exiting their apartment.

"Those three idiots went on the bar altogether without telling me? They are fucking unbelievable," Kevin huffed.

After a few minutes of walking, Kevin halted on the entrance of the narrow alleyway. He then started getting flashbacks.

"It has been a month," he mumbled before entering the narrow alleyway.

Kevin took over a hundred of steps when he stopped again. This time, it was on the facade of the building where he killed Dongju. He did not hesitate to walk towards the spot where Dongju died.

The broken glasses are still there, still stained with blood that now became dry. Kevin smiled a bit at the sight before shaking his head.