fourteen

❝Even if it hurts, I don't care just for you

❝Even if it hurts, I don't care just for you.❞

"Guys, guys, guys!" Giwook excitedly called as he opened the front door of Dongmyeong's house.

"What's with the rush, young man?" Mrs. Son asks Giwook.

"Oh, Mrs. Son!" Giwook exclaimed out of surprise. "I didn't know you were here, I'm sorry!"

"They are upstairs," she tells Giwook.

"I'm sorry again, Mrs. Son," Giwook apologized once again before rushing upstairs. He then opened the door on the bedroom that Dongmyeong and Dongju shares.

"Guys, guys, guys!" Giwook called out, making the two boys startle.

"What's with you?" Sunwoo asked out of annoyance.

Giwook then locked the door behind him before sitting on Dongju's bed.

"Why are you sitting there?" Dongmyeong asked. "Do you want Dongju to kill you in your dreams?"

Giwook shrugged his shoulders. "He wouldn't mind it," he said with a smile.

"So, what do you want to tell us?" Sunwoo asked.

"I saw Kevin on my way here."

Sunwoo then scoffed and said, "That's one of your nonsense."

Giwook squinted his eyes on Sunwoo. "I wasn't done yet."

"Just spill it!" Dongmyeong bursted out.

"I saw him standing on the spot where Dongju died," Giwook said in a whisper. "You two know what's weirder?" he asks the two boys.

Dongmyeong then clutched onto his chest. "My heartbeat just quickened its pace."

"Just say it directly, Giwook," Sunwoo told the latter.

"He laughed after he said something," Giwook whispered again. "I don't know what he said, but I'm sure that it isn't good."

"That's suspicious," Sunwoo mumbled. "Why the hell would he go there and say something then laugh after that. He must be insane, dude."

"Or he's the one who killed-"

"Maybe he did," Sunwoo interrupted Giwook.

"Guys, stop," Dongmyeong tells them. "We don't know anything, okay?"