twenty

❝I don't like that fear, game over

I don't like that fear, game over.

Sunwoo is sitting on the wooden bench while looking around the park with his phone on his hand.

After a few minutes of waiting, he saw Changmin running towards him with a smile on his lips. Sunwoo let out a small smile, happy to see Changmin again just like before.

"Hey," Changmin managed to greet in between his panting as he halted in front of Sunwoo.

The younger boy scoffed before playfully rolling his eyes on Changmin. He then tapped the vacant space on the bench, wanting Changmin to sit beside him.

Changmin let out a heavy breathe before sitting down beside Sunwoo. He wiped off the buds of sweat that are dripping down his forehead using the back of his hand before running his fingers through his black hair.

"So," Sunwoo began. "Who are you suspecting?" he asked.

"The moon," Changmin briefly responded

Sunwoo huffed before fixating his gaze on Changmin. "Quit playing around, will you? I am not here to play games with you."

"And I am damn serious right now," Changmin stated. "I don't have much evidence to accuse this person as a criminal and I don't want to believe that it was him either."

"Him?" Sunwoo curiously asked. "After all this time, you have an idea on who is the freaking criminal but you never spoke a single damn about it? Are you kidding me?"

Changmin shook his head with his lips pushed into a thin line. "As what I have said, I am not sure yet."

"Then tell me who is it," Sunwoo said, almost sounding like a demand.

Changmin looked around before leaning closer on Sunwoo's ear.

"Kevin."

Sunwoo's eyes widened and he then gave Changmin a surprised look.

"Dude, stop playing around," Sunwoo said with a nervous laugh.

"I ain't playing some games," Changmin spoke.

"He's your best friend," Sunwoo said. "Why the hell are you suspecting him like that?"

"Because he is very suspicious."

Sunwoo adjusted on his seat and looked at Changmin with an interested look.